What's Your Poison?

Best answers
Stella Artois is belgian! Fear our oh so powerful beer! FEAR IT!!

Anyway, I'm not a beer-drinker (only drink white beer from time to time.. Hoegaarden, Brugse Witte, ..)

I'm more of a vodka + xxx man.. (yes, only females drink vodka orange and stuff, I don't care!!)

Best answers
Drinks
- Gold Strike
- Ouzo
- Bacardi
- Tequila
- Beer

Other
- Cannabis Sativa *im dutch so its legal here :p*
- Shrooms *also legal here*

Best answers
beer is for pussies imo...srry if you dissagree, but thats just the way i feel..

I perffer the hard stuff...
Vodka
jin
White russian? (coffe liquor, milk, vodka)
screwdrivers are good too

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chang Wufei said:
beer is for pussies imo...srry if you dissagree, but thats
Chang Wufei said:
White russian? (coffe liquor, milk, vodka)
screwdrivers are good too
Yeah, because White Russians and Screwdrivers are so bad ass.

Best answers
id take a white russian/screwdriver over beer anyday...it has more alcohol than beer...and gets the job done..with beer..you need like what..4 glasses to get the same effect as 1 shot..and when i drink..i drink to get drunk..not for the taste..and since screwdrivers and white russians get the job done when im not feeling like having my mouth burning..id pick them over beer..so yes...they are so bad ass..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
Yeah, because White Russians and Screwdrivers are so bad ass.
I only chuckled, but it was still funny.

4 glasses to get the same effect as 1 shot
One shot: 29 mL * 0.40 = 11.6 mL ethanol
4 Glasses (250 mL cups, not pints): 4 * 250 mL * 0.05 = 50 mL ethanol

Your reasoning fails.

Best answers
Actually I thought it was something along the lines of 1 beer (12 ounces) = 1 shot of liquor.

Anyway, I as far as drinking for casual purposes goes:
Miller Genuine Draft
Michelob Ultra
Sam Adams

If I want to get wasted I'd go with something cheap like Coors Light, Busch Light, or Bud Light. Labbat Blue if I have enough for it.

Liquor:
Smirnoff or various other vodkas (5 'O Clock vodka for the absolute loss)
Captain Morgan (the new Tattoo is good too)
Southern Comfort
Of course I can't mention liquor without bringing up Tequila... the only worse thing to come out of Mexico is illegal immigration (ba-DUM *ting*). Anyway, I hate Tequila, but that doesn't mean I don't drink it. Last time I had a run in with El Toro I can remember twisting off the cap, cut to hurling under a tree a few hours later, and then the next day.

Think about it... when's the last time you heard a tequila story end with "...and we had a great time!"? Yeah...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Blue sells in the states? Go figure. I'd bet they don't try to sell it with street hockey ads though...

Streetcar!

Best answers
I love Labatt Blue, one of my favorite beers.

Honestly though, nationality of a beer should be the least important on someone's mind. I don't understand why people hate American beer. If they don't want to drink it.. then drink your **** that's thicker than oil and stfu. I love all kinds of beer, German, English, Canadian, and American (I don't believe I've had any Australian brew, sorry mates!). It all depends on how much I want to remember that night, or how much I plan on vomiting (if it's not casual, of course).

KyoKusanagi

K
People dislike american beer because of its lightness - it is markedly less potent than its European, Asian or Oceanic cousins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom