What's Your Favorite Video Game?

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Year - HL2
All Time- Chrono Trigger or anyone of the Final Fantasy's

🍂 Regular
Best answers
Currently: None at the moment (waiting for X-Mas to get new games :p)

All Time: Chrono Trigger and The Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG! Motley Crue just rocked my dome! Anyone else catch there preformance on the video game awards? It was awesome. The only real reason I watched it anyways, spike tv doesn't really have very much credibility if you ask me. I mean some of the award winners was ludacris. And why in the hell did they go through all the nominees for stupid awards like the best male/female in a video game, then quickly run off the winners of important genres, like best graphics, best rpg, best fighting game and so on
There were several games introduced that deserved more credit than they were given... I don't really care for Spike TV anymore, and only because of what happened last night... all of it was basically BET channel material.

List - Half-Life 2

All Time - Proboboly HL2

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hash said:
OMG! Motley Crue just rocked my dome! At least motley crue saved it all in the end.
Not to go offtopic...but...that was the worst Motley Crue performance I've ever seen. Their backing track on Dr. Feelgood was ahead of them--Tommy Lee was trying to warn them through the whole beginning that it was ahead of them. It jumped into the chorus too soon and they all got all kinds of screwed up...except Mick Mars, who probably barely knew where he was and was just propped up on stage by a broomstick. Basically, they did the same thing Ashlee Simpson did, except luckily they got sort of back on track by the time the credits started to roll.

As for the reason why they just briefly announce vital awards, the purpose behind that is that the awards would have no celebrity accepting. Best Male and Best Voice had Samuel L. Jackson and Vin Diesel to accept the awards and give the show some star power.

Sadly, this also means they probably picked the winners pretty solely on who shows up.

Best answers
From the list i would have to say: GTA: San Adreas (didnt play HL2)

all time favorite would be all the old Super Mario games. I loved thos games.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
Not to go offtopic...but...that was the worst Motley Crue performance I've ever seen. Their backing track on Dr. Feelgood was ahead of them--Tommy Lee was trying to warn them through the whole beginning that it was ahead of them. It jumped into the chorus too soon and they all got all kinds of screwed up...except Mick Mars, who probably barely knew where he was and was just propped up on stage by a broomstick. Basically, they did the same thing Ashlee Simpson did, except luckily they got sort of back on track by the time the credits started to roll.

As for the reason why they just briefly announce vital awards, the purpose behind that is that the awards would have no celebrity accepting. Best Male and Best Voice had Samuel L. Jackson and Vin Diesel to accept the awards and give the show some star power.

Sadly, this also means they probably picked the winners pretty solely on who shows up.
You seem to have mistaken me, it definately wasn't the best preformance i've seen them do (far from it actually), I was just stating that it was easily the best part of the show.

Best answers
List: HL2

Current: Mega Man X2/StarCraft (Single/Multi)

All-Time: 3-way tie between Chrono Trigger, Doom, and Sonic 2.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
From the list: HL2

Flavour of the (insert time length): Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver (any chapter of the series)

Personal favorite: on the NES - either Blaster Master or Castlevania 2: Simon's Quest
on the SNES (since I have a huge fav. from it as well) - either FF3 or Chrono Trigger

Best answers
from the list: metal gear solid snake eater
Current: Metal gear solid snake eater
All Time: The legend of dragoon, super mario rpg, tales of phantsia, earthbound
And because im bored im adding this
Worst of in the list: GTA san andreas DIDNT live up to the hype to me it got boring way to fast.

Best answers
List Fav - Havent played any, I'm not a next gen gamer ^_^;, old skool baby!
Current Fav - Final Fantasy XI
All time Fav - Final Fantasy Tactics (ZOMG PWN!) or Zelda (Snes)

Best answers
List: Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater (Konami)
Whoo, I'm not radien...yay....

All time...Planescape: Tormet, "T3h Crpg ()wn J'0o"

ahem...

And fallout, not fallout 2 however.

Also Dungeon Keeper, and maybe Black and White for the day's when watch my Lion crap on a town will make me giggle.

Also (last one I swear) Tactic's Ogre : Let us cling together....and FF:T....and Suikoden 1 + 2....and.....er...that's it...I'm all out...

EDIT

And City of heroes, FOR ALL MY SPANDEX NEEDS!...yeah...I'll be over there....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom