Whats Your Favorite Gundam Series?

Best answers
figures zeta is the only one of the UC era i didn't see :( looks like i got to go find it

Best answers
Wing. Though I've only seen G Gundam, Gundam, and Wing. So, between those, Wing is my favorite, by far.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't like Gundam, but if I did, simply on concept, I'd probably like 08th MS Team the best.

-Karrde-

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seed, since it's the only gundam series in tv. -_-"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mystix said:
wing>zeta

That's just the way it is, sorry Hibs XD
but that just isnt true

if wing was so good how come it didnt get a wing 2

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Exactly. Because it's a crappy super robot show posing as gundam, with a star cast of adolescent young boys, apparently marketed for kids, but more appealing to *** pedophiles.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hitokiri said:
Exactly. Because it's a crappy super robot show posing as gundam, with a star cast of adolescent young boys, apparently marketed for kids, but more appealing to *** pedophiles.
You can burn and die, and after you do I'm going to dephile your corpse.

Wing was a great show. "omg homosexuals" jeeze people get over it. So a couple of them were humping each other off camera, you can deal with it. The story was the highlight for me. So much crap happened politically in every episode you couldn't afford to miss more than one or you'd get lost, and the characters developed well over the series. The invincible gundam idea is tired but that didn't really hurt the show.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sonic Boyster said:
You can burn and die, and after you do I'm going to dephile your corpse.

Wing was a great show. "omg homosexuals" jeeze people get over it. So a couple of them were humping each other off camera, you can deal with it. The story was the highlight for me. So much crap happened politically in every episode you couldn't afford to miss more than one or you'd get lost, and the characters developed well over the series. The invincible gundam idea is tired but that didn't really hurt the show.
the whole entire problem with wing is people who havent seen the other gundam series suddenly think wings plot is totally orginal and wasnt done before

guess what ALL OF WING IS BASICALLY COPIED FROM ANOTHER GUNDAM SERIES

its almost as bad as seed

people just go OH WOW TWO WARRING FACTIONS AND A SMALL GROUP OF PEOPLE WITH THE ONLY THINGS STRONG ENOUGH TO STOP IT!! SO ORGINAL!

the absolutely only reason wing is liked so much out here is because it was the first thing shown

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Right. Like people who rant on about how DBZ is the greatest anime ever made when they haven't seen any others (unless they were on Toonami.)

And Sonic, go get a job you bum.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gundam wing whit the exeption of Endless Waltz or what ever the movies name is :laff:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom