What's your favorite fighting environment?

Favorite fighting environment?

• Underwater

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ground

• Air

• Close Quarters

• Spacious

• Low Gravity

• Total voters
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF has many fighting environments, ranging from water, ground, and air. Similar to the show, characters have perferable fighting spots, so what's yours?

Mine is underwater, it saves ki, it looks cool to see buble travel with beams, easier to basic melee someone, and I love to swim in this game. Plus, if you stay underwater long enough, your opponenet could drown before you.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it's cool when your fighting at night in the sky.

It gives you a true sense of freedom, as you duel your strengths and reflexes in the stars.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Air, ground and underwater. All cool locations to battle!

Best answers
never done the night sky but it sounds really fun, and cool, i would say that cause i can tell it would be kool.

Best answers
well..it doesnt really matter in esf and that's too bad...no matter wich environment, you always make the same motions (except for water).

wich is really too bad, but hell...esf team can't do everything.

Best answers
i prefer city lol...i like throwing and using the environment...open areas i am not bad at either but i would prefer closer to ground or Extremely high in the air. Tactian is how it is played

Best answers
i like the new map arrival. its humongous, it looks like a MMORPG looking map. very nice to play in. that way, if your in the middle of the air, not too high, not too low, people cant be cheap.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even though I haven't played in a while I remember loving open spaces. It easy to alternate between long range and close range fighting, and there's plenty of room to dodge.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like fighting on the ground, but most people fly so it's kinda hard. Give us some advantages for fighting on the ground!

Are there any low gravity maps?

Best answers
I enjoy fighting in the air. Easy to put space between you and your opponent, and easy to close space. Also easy to dodge.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
I like fighting on the ground, but most people fly so it's kinda hard. Give us some advantages for fighting on the ground!

Are there any low gravity maps?

Not that I have tired, but some server admins like to turn the gravity off/low on mas, so maybe you prefer floating while charging a beam or sometin

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
anywhere where my opponent is... or where it suits my tactic.

Best answers
I like fighting in Bright Sunny Grassy Plains... Some maps are very beutiful like that and it just feels me with happiness i guess... Dark maps depress me.. :S

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I like underwater maps such as the esf_namek in 2.0 and also ape_ocean
i think its just cuz i like the noises underwater :eek: but mainly i like how the water is murky and like i dunno ppl normally dont look in the water to throw a spirit bomb or crap like that

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nsw316 said:
I like underwater maps such as the esf_namek in 2.0 and also ape_ocean
i think its just cuz i like the noises underwater :eek: but mainly i like how the water is murky and like i dunno ppl normally dont look in the water to throw a spirit bomb or crap like that

Ape_ocean...Hell yes :yes:

But i rarely see any server that have it as a map

Best answers
i suck at city maps and suck at close quarters or confined maps, also suck when there is a glitch in the map like no sky or u cant see the end of the map, just puts me off.

Best answers
As long as there's something to bash someone head it. For example, a rock. Get me that and I'm satisfied.

Best answers
i like low gravity, water, and nite sky. i like the freedom in all 3 of those. it just makes me feel more like a actual Z fighter. :) *go krillin go krillin* lol,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom