Whats Your Favorite Episode Of DBZ

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One of my favorite is when Future Trunks goes back to his time after becoming immensly stronger, and kicks the poo outa the androids and cell. Damn cool :smile:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't believe I forgot this one!! It definately has to be Super Saiyan 3? That's just crazy. Whenever I watch his trans sequence I get goosebumps.

Best answers
Yeah I couldnt believe that not many people have said the one were goku goes ssj3. BUt that is a great episode because the whole planets shaking:laff:

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Save The World- AWESOME ps and perfect ending. Cell was completely destroyed!

Super Saiyan 3?- who doesnt like it?

Trunks Ascends- FINAL FLASH! 'nuff said

Retired
Best answers
276 is the last one "Goku's next journey" or something, really cute song on the end when pan runs to Goku. and thats just the end of all DBZ, which was saddening.

Best answers
My favorite episode is the one where Turtle beats the crap out of about 30 guys all after Krillin's girlfriend when he was away. Now how did a turtle with a powerlevel of 0.5 or something get to the fighting level of hurcule? Turtle must have been learning some moves on the side or something.

Best answers
Well i cant really tell which is my favorite...but one episode really touched me *snif snif* vegeta's respect...i mean the entire show he is so proud and **** and when he realizez goku is better and also says it (even tho just for himself) its like his finelly became good...
His angry atitude hasent changed but his less more
"Oh kakarott u moron"
and more like
"Lets fuse to gogeta ssj 4 mate :p"
and the whole way they made that episode with doing scenes from saiyen saga and namek saga ...
also vegito's episodes are great
vegito could defently kick super buu and kid buu's ass...and somhow i was kinda happy when thy didnt fuse...like kakarott has finlly grown more like vegeta...proud that he is a saiyen...also i liked how vegito toyed with buu.
i also liked the episode when gohan comes to earth and kicks buu's ass that was sooooo sw33t.
oh oh and i liked the last few episodes with the tenchibodokai...those were really great episodes cuz u got to see everybody's allready grown up and ****..
*sigh* GT sux :|

Best answers
DBZ 215 - The Long Awaited Fight, definitely watched that one over 10 times. Couldn't get enough of Vegeta beating the crap out of Goku, which doesn't happen much :)

Best answers
Judge I really like that sig anyways yeah to me the saiyan saga probably is my favorite anyways

Best answers
the one were gohan goes ssj2 rules or the one were gohan goes mystic and kicks buus ass in

Best answers
It seems that Gohan is alot of peoples favorite character. As he is mine so I like all the good episodes were gohan kicks some ass.(but thats not really to many)

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Transformed At Last...

At least I think thats the name..

Its the episode where Goku goes Super Saiyan for the first time, the last few minutes of that episode still hold great. From the moment Frieza kills Krillen to Goku transforming, to Frieza's terrifed look, that whole ending had to be the coolest thing about DBZ.

It had everything a good ep needs:

Main char dies - Krillen
Transformation - Goku
Scared enemy - Frieza

And last but not least:

Goku making his rare but much loved change from lovable, easy going, happy for challenge good-guy to extremely pissed off, serious, all or nothing warrior.

Come on, you've got to admit that its great to see Goku make his personality flip to a down right killer, thats the time when the fans start a cheering! :D

Best answers
1) Minute of Desperation
2) Super Vegeta
3) Save The World

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom