Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha A's
Tenjou Tenge
Chobits

Manga:

Hunter x Hunter
Bishoujo Senshi Sailormoon
Hellsing

Best answers
you know people. i ask you a qustion all of you can answer out of 181 only 22 answered

im ashamed of those who did not tell me what their fave manga or anime was and i know they had one and you might not of had a fav but you can atleast name one you like maybe you dont like anime or manga and if you dont why the **** did you join the forum the main crap talked about is anime and manga for every one that replid to this thread thank you. i know the forum doesnt only talk about anime and manga but please dont recorrect me beacouse most people in the forum love manga and anime so i dont know why 22 out of 181 only answered.their is'nt only 181 in the whole forum but thats how many people saw this thread . i know no one else will reply to this thread so can a MOd please lock this thread

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Granted. But for christs sake don't flip out if someone views your thread and doesn't reply. It happens. Get over it.

I'm sure you view plenty of threads and don't have anything to add, and thus don't reply.

- Closed.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll also add that it's pretty common to see robots come from google and such sites to archive(Dear God, I fear for the future.) These could possibly add to the view total as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom