What's your fav position?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I tend to shift a lot during the night, between sleeping on my side or back, but I almost always wake up on my back. I rarely sleep on my stomach. I heard it's not very healthy, what with your body crushing your rib cage and all. It also impairs breathing.

Best answers
My favorite position....hmmm...well whatever yours is Annie, im fine with either one of your choosing. :D But i would have too say from the back, but on top is fine as well..if you.....opps....

I mean i like too lay on my side the most. :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sleeping is for the weak, put all that lazy time slumped in a bed into somthing productive! like MMO's! \o/

And just for reference, i prefer on my side :O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Phobius said:
On my side watching t.v to get me to sleep. Most of the time watching my G.I Joe Dvd's :)
your video collection is the reason i would like to spoon you to sleep at night o_O

i sleep any way that gets me to sleep tbh, ive slept in a bundle in the corner, in a hammock, on the roof of a car, in the boot of a car, i slept on a cooker once too...

that was fun =o

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
On my stomach or or on my side facing the wall. It doesnt matter which side the wall is.

Sleeping on your stomach is bad for your back though...

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I am suspended upside down by my ankles, with my face nailed to the wall.

It makes for sweet dreams.

Best answers
lot ppl posted in this thread cuz of it topic name cuz we are a buch of pervs =P

but ya on my side and sometimes on my head depends how i feel

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dark Vegeta13 said:
lot ppl posted in this thread cuz of it topic name cuz we are a buch of pervs =P

but ya on my side and sometimes on my head depends how i feel
Indeed. The first thing I thought of was wild monkey sex.

Anyway, for this thread's sake. On my back.

Best answers
I sleep on my stomach with my face in the pillow, unfortunately it's the only way I fall asleep and I usually wake up because I'm suffocating :(.

Best answers
I just sleep in whatever position that is comfortable in the moment.
Usually I'm comfortable chest down, but I change positions alot untill I almost every time fall asleep on my back, sometimes on the side.
Lately I've been having problems to fall asleep, it usually takes me around two hours on a average, sometimes more, so in the process I move around alot, basically because it pisses me off that I can't just fall asleep already. Then when I fall asleep at last I'm in a K.O. state and don't move in my sleep unless I'm stressed.

@SuperDragonFist: I see you are using that sig I made, makes me want to make a new better one >_<

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Usually on my side, sometimes on the floor if I am trying to stay awake. Covers are an extreme necessity for me to fall asleep.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I usally on my back, with my head turned to one side on the pillow (postion/side of my head will probably change during my sleep). However, I didn't use to sleep as the ear I was use to sleeping on (side or ear, meh) was infected nad in pain and I could not sleep at all :(.

I also sleep with my girl touching some part of my body =P.

Best answers
Saiyan_Overlord said:
I also sleep with my girl touching some part of my body =P.
Mind me, but that does not regard the position you sleep much now does it? ;Þ

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom