Whats your Fav funny moment in DBZ

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the one i find funniest was in DB

the part where goku is at the arctic red ribbon tower/base and hes fighting the ninja guy, the ninja jumps straight up in the air so goku jams his power pole in the ground and the ninja lands with it right up his ass

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When Vegetto was turned back to himself and not a chocolate. "ah, mummy"

Best answers
W1ng_Zer0 said:
Don't have one... this isn't for HL2 >:0
ESF is for HL 1 but we're talking about our favorite moments in dbz that were funny. I think it's funny when Piccolo lets Gohan get chased by a dinosaur and Gohan keeps cutting its tail off and eating it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Another one would be when Goku exits buu's body and sees everybody who were in buu's pods pop out and he says

Goku:Look Vegeta! People Popcorn!
Vegeta: What is he on?!

Love the DBZ drug references

Best answers
Chakra-X said:
Another one would be when Goku exits buu's body and sees everybody who were in buu's pods pop out and he says

Goku:Look Vegeta! People Popcorn!
Vegeta: What is he on?!

Love the DBZ drug references
lol Vegeta's the funniest. When Vegeta gave Trunks a hug and tricked him and knocked him out.

Best answers
i would have to say when Goku thot goku said how could android have babies to krillin :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that part when emproer pilaf got mad at goku in GT and wish he was a boy again on accident XD

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know if this counts as funny, but hearing krillin say "bastard" just puts a smile on my face.

Best answers
when goku died and brolly killed everyone...that was a pretty funny moment..

Best answers
lol when gokus up at kamis lookout and hes eating then trys to talk with his mouth full, piccollos like grosss!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dark Vegeta13 said:
another one is at the world tournment with the remake of cell vs satan vid on the board

Cell: ohh my but now i am scared please will you forgive me

Satan: no hahahu how can i forgive a evil monster like you, you are a bad person and you do not want to change

Cell: ahhhh

*Satan punches then kicks cell out of the ring into a rock as Cell is screaming*
IIIIIIIIIIIII
AMMMM
Losing

Goku: Mr Satan was great

Vegeta: I wish i were him

Cell: I am beating ahh
*Cell go's bang bang*

Definatly.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fatal said:
http://vegetalolz.ytmnd.com/
ftw..
That whole part was filler, not to mention funny as hell because of Vegeta's constant retarded dialogue =D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ahh i remembered, one of the funniest moments was during that tourny where Pan first appeared, when Goten found out that his opponent is Captain Homo.

Best answers
I liked one funny part of the frieza saga, when frieza got the dragonballs he said:With these balls I feel that i can rule the world!
Or something like that.I was like :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Most of Frieza's dialogue was tremendously homo. I haven't seen it in a few months but he calls either Dodoria or Zarbon 'dear' at some point o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
remember in DB when goku thought marrige ment "feast" and he agreed to marry chi chi?

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
freiza (after ripping of neils arm): Maybe I could use this as a back scratcher! hahahaha! Where do I come up with this!

Radditz (after blasting off piccolo's arm): OH! Excuse me, has anyone seen my arm? hahaha! You can't miss it, it's green!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom