what's wrong with this picture?

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is nothing wrong with the picture.

Welcome to six years ago.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
owell the thing over the window (this black stab) is wrong it have to go upwards not downwards....

<_< also the effects was so easy to know.... i had knewn that this will come ..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Been there, seen that.

It could at least flash something scary, like Richard Simmons.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just seeing "What's wrong..." and the fact that the URL points to a .swf was enough. I didn't even bother clicking the link.
Like Opti said: this stuff is old.
And annoying...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ja, I saw .swf and was like..."hmm..I wonder what this could be? -_-"

Best answers
OMFG you g*d damn lil im liek grrrr OMFG that scared the **** atta me im about to cry ... Bully ahhh *runs to her mommy* I SCREAMED SO LOUD omg

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kurisutaru said:
OMFG you g*d damn lil im liek grrrr OMFG that scared the **** atta me im about to cry ... Bully ahhh *runs to her mommy* I SCREAMED SO LOUD omg

RAWFEL XD i cant believe it still gets people...

Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
RAWFEL XD i cant believe it still gets people...
I dont get a lot of theses things so yea it will get ppl.. Ppll like me and my mom, i just got my brother with it too lol... and some of my friends... >_<
:S

Best answers
Heh, I remember the first time someone got me with one of these. The friend who got me with it was sat in the same room at the time, god that was embarassing :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I jumped the first couple times I saw these, then you connect the sudden pop-up with people asking you to look at things.

And ROFL at Kuri.

Best answers
frsrblch said:
I jumped the first couple times I saw these, then you connect the sudden pop-up with people asking you to look at things.

And ROFL at Kuri.

:p Lol Yuppers... I always get tricked by these im horrible and im easy to scare >.>... Im ganan have nightmares about this... :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kurisutaru said:
I dont get a lot of theses things so yea it will get ppl.. Ppll like me and my mom, i just got my brother with it too lol... and some of my friends... >_<
:S
You shoulda seen the one that got us both o_O that was unexpected... Had to do with a color blindness test...

Best answers
first time i saw that picture iwas like..hmmmmmmm..(while blasting music on high volume)..what can be wrong..shuvving my face like 2 inches from the screen...when that thing popped up screaming i almost **** my self: )

but tobad it only works once...feels nice being really scared once in a while=P

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kurisutaru said:
You're a girl? I always thought you were a guy lol.

Even seeing this thread name got me thinking, this is bull****. Nothing is wrong with the picture, all it is, is they give you one minute, and then they got raged and added a raged picture with a screaming effect. Try not to get tricked by this, you should start being aware on the names, and the file types. Mostly the .swfs trick you like that.

Best answers
dReAm KiLlEr said:
You're a girl? I always thought you were a guy lol.

Even seeing this thread name got me thinking, this is bull****. Nothing is wrong with the picture, all it is, is they give you one minute, and then they got raged and added a raged picture with a screaming effect. Try not to get tricked by this, you should start being aware on the names, and the file types. Mostly the .swfs trick you like that.

Lol I feel somewhat insulted.... so i guess ill watch out for thoses SWFs from now on....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a better one, is if it didnt delay before the scary part. that way itd be much more shocking. cos ud be like "yeah this is bull**** ill just *click* now wai- AAAHHHH!!!"

yeah >_>

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol I know the best way to prank someone.

You have a regular song on swf. The song is on real low on the swf. So you crank the sound up to hear it, you barely hear it, 5 seconds after "RAAAAAR ZOMG SCARY SOUND INSERTED HERE"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm when i look at the picture the laptop looks wierd..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom