Whats wrong with the people in this game

Best answers
So many elitest jerks on the servers. I have people like btl logan coming into games and saying we are all noobs. Then he fights against me and gets his ass whooped. It must hurt having your ego crushed isn't it. Then there is jynx talking crap to other people calling them nerds yet he mouths off about having so many "skills" in this game. Funny how a nerd calls someone else a nerd. The 1.1 community was so much better then this new 1.2.3 community. Now lets look at the post where the guy talks about banning someone for using his name. How can you say you were just joking after you go to two different sources on the matter. Are you really a) that insecure or b) trying to make up for the fact that you really did get upset over it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you really like to spread lies, don't you "Master Ryu?"

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The community is small and there are some people who are ****s. Nothing you can really do, complaining on a forum doesn't help.

Also, just so you know, Logan was a 1.1 player and I'm pretty sure Jinx came from 1.1 also..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know, for a guy with a name "happysmileyface" you sure are a one for negativity.

No more flames k? Thanks.

- Closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom