What's will happen to the ESF team after you guys finish 1.3?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
After you guys finish 1.3 are you guys going to disband and move on to bigger projects?

Or will some of you stick together and make something else.

I'am just wondering what you guys were planning after this.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember it being mentioned earlier this year or late last year that the team has another project planned.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well the only project I know that they are working on is Naruto: Naiteki Kensei.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Naruto: Naiteki Kensei Sucks (((Reason: Because i hate naruto)))
ESF Rocks (Reason: Because is my favourite)))

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even before I was a beta tester, which has to be in like '03 I heard Mastasurf & Harsens talking about starting a "company" of their own once ESF is finished.

But realistically, that's never going to happen.
Because Phil the three headed emu will NEVER relinquish the souls it has gathered for it's nefarious purposes. The staff members are bound to him, forever stuck in a hellish dimension which Phill created specifically for them, manifesting unspeakable horrors, straight from the deepest and darkest pits of Ecchi pron's twisted imagination, ensuring total and utter dedication to it's immoral and degenerate cause. The team members are literally scared into an absolute trance of obedience, working endlessly on whatever the putrid beast demands from their warped and broken minds.

It's been said that if the chatbox remains quiet for over twelve hours, the walls between our reality and phil's atrocious, twisted and dark dimension starts to fade. Allowing the attuned among us to hear the screams of anguish, produced by the trapped members, quietly emitted from your PC speakers.

🌠 Staff
Best answers
^ hars got it right!, phil will come and bring many emu's for the team, then like hars said, ride off into the sunset, it'll be glorious D=

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
See how the corrupted Demon tries to indoctrinate our minds, through the posts of enslaved staff members, depicting everything as absolutely oké.
We're all doomed.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even before I was a beta tester, which has to be in like '03 I heard Mastasurf & Harsens talking about starting a "company" of their own once ESF is finished.

Because Phil the three headed emu will NEVER relinquish the souls it has gathered for it's nefarious purposes. The staff members are bound to him, forever stuck in a hellish dimension which Phill created specifically for them, manifesting unspeakable horrors, straight from the deepest and darkest pits of Ecchi pron's twisted imagination, ensuring total and utter dedication to it's immoral and degenerate cause. The team members are literally scared into an absolute trance of obedience, working endlessly on whatever the putrid beast demands from their warped and broken minds.

It's been said that if the chatbox remains quiet for over twelve hours, the walls between our reality and phil's atrocious, twisted and dark dimension starts to fade. Allowing the attuned among us to hear the screams of anguish, produced by the trapped members, quietly emitted from your PC speakers.
This post wins the universe.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

I miss Ecchi T_T

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I heard they are gonna make a Pokemon mod.

I CHOOSE YOU, THREE-HEADED EMU!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would love to work for the ESF Crew.

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Realistically, at the end of the day when ESF:F is eventually released, a large part of the team would remain in order to manage and maintain the community. Others will move on as life rolls on and they will find projects that let them hone their art. Maybe they dont know what their next project will be, or maybe they do. Who knows? Id rather just wait and see ^^

Force Pit Member
Best answers
"What's will happen to the ESF team after you guys finish 1.3?"
Answer: They will still be a team and wtfpwn us ingame..

But I can't wait to see your next project, because I have a gut feeling there will be one...just wondering if it will be based on the HL engine. Oh well :D!

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha, next project.. if there is one.. will not be a mod.. this will be the last mod I work on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom