Whats up with the low servers?!

Best answers
The thing i dont understand is, why are there like 2 ESF servers, but in this forums there are about 5000 who play this game!?

Bit strange dont ya think?

:]

Best answers
I've got 2 really good servers, but both wrong version or something (see coding/bug report)

Gtz
I

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
With the new beta goodies, people look at the alpha and throw up lol, they just cant wait for the beta.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Optimus Prime
With the new beta goodies, people look at the alpha and throw up lol, they just cant wait for the beta.

hey thats just what i do ;D

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I'm waiting too. I haven't played ESF in a long time because of the various issues, especially joining a server late and getting worked because PLs don't equalize for beans :p

I've always been a fan of the work of guys like PCJoe and Darktooth, so I'm definately jumping back on the train with the new beta.

-Karrde-

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by KarrdeKNR
I'm definately jumping back on the train with the new beta.

-Karrde-
Speaking of trains, if for some reason, the mod stopped, I would jump in front of a train... Thats how much I am waiting for this mod!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm.... ok

if the mod stoped they would just release the last version they had :p

Best answers
Alpha 2.0 is still very fun, when u are not getting owned. I love it when I get to a high lvl and I can win ps's with attacks like special beam cannon ;-) its so fulfulling. I still cannot w8 for beta 1 though. Im a lil pissed that the ssj script won't work anymore due to hl patch

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki

hey thats just what i do ;D
And me? you forget me........im waiting for so long and i cant sleep through the beta is released.

-----------|my tip:release it|---------

I know, after this post ill get :fight: :fight: :fight: :fight:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom