What's this skull from D:

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I feel like a dirty spammer right now, asking this on the forums, but a friend of mine wants to know where this skull is coming from.

I've seen it before but I don't know where its from either, my friend wants to put it on a scarf or something (lol) so I gues its an "art" project...

Anyone know where the skull is from?

If I posted this incorrectly then i'm sorry D: been a while since i've been on this forum.

Last edited:
Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
That skull looks really familiar either in one of the games I have played or a cartoon I saw on cartoon network a few weeks ago. Moved to off-topic btw, it does belongs in the art section if you created it on your own, wishes to show it to people, etc. .. But as for the skull, I keep remembering something, but.. it pops away again.. megh.

Last edited:

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oops

Sorry about posting in the wrong forum.

Anywhoo, yeah I remember it too from a cartoon or something... like "the mask" or something, or "batman"?

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it was that cartoon from CN. something with The Grim. Maybe.... :)

Best answers
It looks kinda like it belongs on a shirt or a pair of jeans. That skull has the same exact crown as the "JNCO Jeans" logo.

Maybe it's on one of their jeans?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I think it was that cartoon from CN. something with The Grim. Maybe.... :)
I was thinking of that as well, but that wasn't it. This skull is more evil look.. I hate it that I only partly remember it.

EDIT!
Yes! I remember now! I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that skull is from one of newgrounds flash movies where he protects a kid and helping him getting to the humans again. But he kept being attacked by other undead people. In the end, they found a large human mansion / building / house which is protected by a scanner and sentries and is set so no human can go along. Anyone else remembers this flash movie?

I could completely be wrong, but.. I might remember him from that flash movie.. Unless I'm wrong, again.

Last edited:
NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What? CN FTL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom