Whats This Map's Name?!?!

Best answers
I WANT TO KNOW THIS MAP'S NAME!!!!

I remember playing a map in BOTM, but i cant remember its name and i thought it was really FCKIN COOL.
(you might be wondering why im not posting this in the BOTM forum, I DID, THEY WONT ANSWER!)

All i can give you is a discription:
1. It was small.
2. There were lots of buttons on one wall and they had names of different aliens/enemies from HL. If you pressed one, that alien or enemy would appear in the middle on lower ground then where the buttons were on the outside.
3. The outer ground in which the buttons were on was gray and was higher then the lower, middle ground which was a regular brown dirt color.
4. You couldnt attack the outside if you were in the middle and you coudnt attack the middle if you were on the outside.
5.You could do things like flood it with water and there was a 1 teleporter that could let you into the middle and there was one that could let you out.
6 The final thing isnt really a clue but i thought that the map was called stadium but some of my friends said i was wrong so im here double checking.

PLEASE TELL ME THE MAP NAME IF YOU KNOW IT!

THANKS ;D

Best answers
the map you are searching is definitely from the Sven-Coop mod!
I wont give you any link to the website, cuz I would get a warning!
so, thats all I can say!!!

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SVen coop r0x0rZ my b0x0rZ. Ok, enough 1337. Yeah, I don't think that was BotM. Definately not. I used to follow said mod.

-Karrde-

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
lol ... some1 serious played such a map? that is sooo mean ... i would instantly press the buttons if i were outside.. har har har

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom