What's the big deal?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Why are there always dozens of people complaining about the release date in pretty much every new thread? Are these people really that impatient? I've been with ESF for years just enjoying the mod for what it was. Just playing with random people and having a good time. Not ever thinking about annoying the dev team to improve the mod. You guys do know the dev team aren't robots right? If I was creating a video game or a mod I wouldn't want people pushing me to work on it 24/7. Sometimes I'd like to get out and go hang out with some friends every once in a while.

Seriously, I'm sick of seeing comments like "wen game relese?", "Release it now it looks finished" or "GIVE DEMOS". Just find something else to do instead of annoying the devs, play a game, go outside and ride a bike, give some change to a homeless guy or get a girlfriend. Learn to be patient. I honestly just made a forum account just to tell you guys to shut the hell up.

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You are sick of seeing those comments? Interesting, since you've joined the forums this month.
As for the whining crowd, you must understand that the Dragon Ball Z theme attracts a lot of kids, which act their age. They have no clue and don't care about the team or the development process. So, unless the forum rules change to give out warnings to people asking for the release date, there's nothing anyone can to about them.

In short:

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well I have been checking the forums for months. I don't need an account to view it... I made this account just now. I know about the young fan-base. The kiddies are just getting underneath my skin. Yo bro you think I can borrow those glasses? It's pretty bright in here.

Best answers
get a pet.........talk that shit to it..........u will see the results are the same (no offense)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
To formulate it a bit more kindly...
Creating these threads is really unnecessary.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, creating a thread to complain about peoples complaining is -really- not the way to go about it.

Badassologist Ph/D
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Yeah, creating a thread to complain about peoples complaining is -really- not the way to go about it.
may be so but for some it just helps them to feel better. maybe we should complain about people making threads to complain about people that are complaining that they are tired of waiting. COMPLAINCEPTION - CAN YOU FLY A PLANE? NO BUT I CAN COMPLAIN!!!

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You are sick of seeing those comments? Interesting, since you've joined the forums this month.
As for the whining crowd, you must understand that the Dragon Ball Z theme attracts a lot of kids, which act their age. They have no clue and don't care about the team or the development process. So, unless the forum rules change to give out warnings to people asking for the release date, there's nothing anyone can to about them.

In short:
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltgemgcV021qggs8po1_500.gif
Because registering on the forums today must mean that today is the first time he's ever been on this website.

In short:

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
To formulate it a bit more kindly...
Creating these threads is really unnecessary.
Just speaking out on it. I didn't know there was a rule against speaking your opinions. Just looking at the some of the threads created in "ESF Chat" lol... Most of them belong in the other forums and others... Just, rofl

Just a nice person :)
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I'm sick of all these people that are so impatient and then say they aren't impatient and complain about other that are but in reality they are. It makes me feel tired having to see this. Like who gives a damn if ESF hasn't been released already. If it even gets released I'm happy. Of course I would be happy sooner if it's released sooner of course.

Anyway, good day to ya all and be patient, give some respect to the team.

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
The team is taking their time with it. Granted, but they have other stuff to do.. this is leisure and it's non profit-making. You asking them for a date won't help. As for the one who made the thread; you brownnosing or defending the team and making a fuss about it is just as annoying and time-wasting as that oh-so-popular question, period. No offence.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gawd, I hate that all these people are saying one thing about other people but those other people are saying that they aren't that thing, even though they are. It's so stupid.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I'm sick of all these people that are so impatient and then say they aren't impatient and complain about other that are but in reality they are. It makes me feel tired having to see this. Like who gives a damn if ESF hasn't been released already. If it even gets released I'm happy. Of course I would be happy sooner if it's released sooner of course.

Anyway, good day to ya all and be patient, give some respect to the team.
The team is taking their time with it. Granted, but they have other stuff to do.. this is leisure and it's non profit-making. You asking them for a date won't help. As for the one who made the thread; you brownnosing or defending the team and making a fuss about it is just as annoying and time-wasting as that oh-so-popular question, period. No offence.
First of all, I am patient. When I said I was, I wasn't hiding that I wasn't rofl. Second, brown-nosing? LOL, you really think I'm sucking up to the team? I didn't think giving someone a compliment was brown-nosing. I just made a post about my thoughts on a certain subject. If you really think that's time wasting and annoying you really need to get out more. Time wasting for who exactly? I made the post, I gave my time. You decide if you want to waste your time reading it or be offended and annoyed about it. "No offense" and yet you're clearly trying to offend.

Man props to the people that didn't take my post as a stab at them. As for the people completely back-lashing against me for making a thread showing some of my opinions. lol That was unexpected to be honest. I didn't know you were getting forced to read my thread but hey man that's cool. It's the internet. You can say what you want.

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Consider it your official initiation.
Welcome to the ESF forums!

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
First of all, I am patient. When I said I was, I wasn't hiding that I wasn't rofl. Second, brown-nosing? LOL, you really think I'm sucking up to the team? I didn't think giving someone a compliment was brown-nosing. I just made a post about my thoughts on a certain subject. If you really think that's time wasting and annoying you really need to get out more. Time wasting for who exactly? I made the post, I gave my time. You decide if you want to waste your time reading it or be offended and annoyed about it. "No offense" and yet you're clearly trying to offend.

Man props to the people that didn't take my post as a stab at them. As for the people completely back-lashing against me for making a thread showing some of my opinions. lol That was unexpected to be honest. I didn't know you were getting forced to read my thread but hey man that's cool. It's the internet. You can say what you want.
OK, what outcome did you expect? People to agree with your thoughts? People to stop asking for the release date?

Granted, you might get a few people agreeing with your words and the team might actually smile for reading this.

People stop asking for dates?

Let me ease your mind; Won't happen, period.

Hence the thread is pretty much useless.

As aforementioned by Viper, welcome to the ESF forums!

Discord Member
Best answers
if we never asked .... then there'd b no content on this forum >< (especially this section since FORCEPIT are ONLY ppl who can actually talk about the game and whats going on at the current moment)

sooo ... when's release ;)

khekhekhekhe

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
OK, what outcome did you expect? People to agree with your thoughts? People to stop asking for the release date?

Granted, you might get a few people agreeing with your words and the team might actually smile for reading this.

People stop asking for dates?

Let me ease your mind; Won't happen, period.

Hence the thread is pretty much useless.

As aforementioned by Viper, welcome to the ESF forums!
Just posting 'cause I feel like it bro. Is there a problem?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom