What's the big deal?

Sonic The Hedgehog
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
You know i think i feel what SuperToaster feels, from most of the post I read, I get this same outcome in threads on a different site but not completely similar to this thread but what responses you get from others.

When i was trying to be nice but instead you get bad response out of people, but from that point i hardly create threads that are related to giving devs inspirations that there doing a great job.

The devs should be cheered on for what there doing because it makes them happy to hear that they love for what there doing. But doing such things like this in a thread it turned out bad and what do I get in return? No nice response or any sort of cheering to show that what we been so excited for is flushed down the drain.

If they can not show proper respect, but these days i just reply to other threads now.

But that's how I feel about it, I think people should deserve proper respect and a least give someone a chance than out right give a bad response. I would cheer ESF Devs on in RL than on the net if I am going to get bad responses sense no one can see or hear it. But that's me.

But aside from that, I do feel the same way as super but I tend to stay quiet because it causes nothing but problems and getting rejected by others. I try not to speak out a lot but listen and keep my posts short because the more I speak out in a long post the more of a bad outcome it would be maybe sometimes good but really depends how I think things in my way.

But I will say no more sense I do not wan't to go on about it.

Note: This will be my final say, If your reading this post do not reply to it as I will not say no more about what I say in this post, end of discussion.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom