Whats the best you can do in MS Paint?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think we're getting a little off topic, here. What you do on your free time with men, boys or children in general is your business. In the meantime, we would greatly appreciate it if the artists of this community contributed some artwork. We're all about the artwork, fellas.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

So wheres that special drawing that you said you'd draw for me Nix?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's in the skunkworks, currently. I have many projects to complete, but I'll get around to yours soon. Since CLOR appreciates good, wholesome, uncensored artwork, it will be quite good.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lith, I see you've made some slight edits to my previous work. You shouldn't use others work without permission

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm actually impressed with this one... nice job Lith. (and Sub on coloring the hat)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's in the skunkworks, currently. I have many projects to complete, but I'll get around to yours soon. Since CLOR appreciates good, wholesome, uncensored artwork, it will be quite good.
You're welcome to post your work on CLOR... after all you and Sub are great artists.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're welcome to post your work on CLOR... after all you and Sub are the best artists in the Universe.
Much love, Lith. Much love.

Best answers
I know they are too small and sorry.But i formated my computer and don't have those pics.When i got them back ill post them in full size :)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No one has ever seen a picture like this. Especially not in this thread. Seriously.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If they are selling blank pictures for millions then I would say this pic's value is about 10mils.
BTW, you just owned Picasso ;)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just sent a copy to the Metropolitan Museum of Art, which is a big art museum over here. They said they'd like to pay me 4 million dollars just to show off the painting (these are all paintings btw), or 20 million to keep it.

I think I'm going to shop around.

EDIT:

So I sold it to the met for a whopping 25 million euros (I don't accept the greenback, anymore. Sorry). I teleported the picture over to them, and they hung it up over the entrance almost immediately. Wow, they updated the main site with the new picture too.

I asked them to take it down and put back the old picture so that people would have to pay them to see it. The arts really need the funding.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright, so this is a painting of my cat. I haven't been with her in some time now, and I miss her terribly.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know, but I think I'm going to save this one. Maybe when I have a kid, I'll attach it to the ceiling, directly over the baby and its crib.

Almost brings a tear to my eye.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@Minion: Those are extremely good, but you didn't use ms paint :p

@Zeo: You, sir, are a genius.

@Delta(Spunky): That's really, really bad Spunky. I don't think I've ever seen anything so horrible in my entire 18 years on this planet. I threw up a little upon witnessing this atrocity. To be honest with you, I don't think you, or anyone else for that matter, could have made it any more ugly or less artistic if you tried.

The perspective, the colors, hell, the entire thing reeks of unprofessionalism. My eight year old brother has drawn pictures better than that. If a mod could please use their much touted ban feature to ban Spunky from this thread, I think it would be for the best.

Incase Spunky changes his avatar, here is the image for all to see. Since I had to endore the pain and torment of viewing this, I feel it's only right that the rest of you go through it as well. If we could just take the next few posts to make fun of Spunky, a balance would exist in this world, I believe. Anyway, here is the image

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom