Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's very good. As coincidence would have it, I love that show too. How did you capture the amazing detail of the Nishy?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I had to take a few stills from the anime, and then draw what I saw in that specific scene. For example, the picture I drew is from when Nishy is forced to walk to Hitorigawasasumoki Village, where he will obtain the Sword of Natsumoritenpyakka, which he'll use to unlock his Heavenly 12th Gate Fox of The Cosmos form. It was really exciting for me. I can't wait to see what happens next.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats fasinating.

I drew a picture from Nishiyotahamahsa too. Check it out, its from the scene where he finally reaches the city of Oakanisawa.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks really good, but something seems strangely familiar about it. I can't quite put my thumb on it though. I'll get back to you in a bit. I'm going to run some tests.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DUDE WTF WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's really good Gryph.

@Nixanthros: What the ****? I didn't steal that, stop being a baby.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude wtf! I know you stole part of my picture! The polygons line up perfectly. I hate thieves. THey're the lowest life forms on the planet, and i hope you and they die in a fire!

Oh, and I made this new picture:

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks, man. I've been working on that for 3 days.

We should pat each other on the back, Sub.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Indubetibly.

Zeonix, you are the finest artist I've ever had the pleasure of seeing. I thank you.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's very good Shiyo.

I've made another. It took me quite a while to perfect

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've been working on this picture for the last year. Yours is very similar to mine. Are you a time traveler?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeo, that's a wondrous picture, but something is... bothering me about it. You see, it appears that you've inadvertently placed.. inappropriate content in it. Those beams look awfully similar to, well, a certain male part of the male anatomy.

To be blunt, you've put not one, but two big, juicy, obelisk, thick, veiny, red, monstrous, biblical, cocks on this picture. Mighty leviathans, if you will.

I'm ashamed of you, to be frank. Think of the children.

And yes, I've been to the past, as well as the future. Oddly enough, this thread is stickied in the future.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I...I'm speechless, quite frankly. I truly do not see what you are describing, and I can't help but wonder if perhaps you're seeing phallic objects because that is something you desire on some level. The beams in my wondrous painting are similar, if not exactly like those one would encounter when viewing such critically acclaimed japanese anime such as Dragonball Z.

If there is something you want to let out, or if you'd like to describe your dreams to us so that we may better understand your uh...tastes...then please, do not be afraid to do so. That is what we are here for.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your post particularly offends me. I mean, really, how dare you? How dare you suggest that I am in some way, shape or form a homosexual. Now, we're both grown ups here, and believe me when I say that being a homosexual is ok, but I am in no way a homosexual.

I repeat, I no not desire phalic objects, I have no interest in such things. Unless, of course, you're into that too. In which case...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom