What's On The Box

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TV season (April) is upon us, I was wondering what shows people were watching these days?

I'm really into Lost and Heroes atm, the characters and plot are brilliant and they're both suspenseful. Lost seems to be sticking with it's 'one step forward, two steps back' method of answering questions though.

South Park is regaining it's past glory with a few strong episodes for the new series (Series 10 wasn't the best). Looking forward to the return of American Dad and Family Guy as well. Metalocalypse is getting a CD+DVD release during the summer which should be sweet, hopefully the second series isn't far off.

There's also a newish NBC comedy called 30 Rock which is hillarious from what i've seen, that's continuing later in the month as well. Same applies to Entourage which is currently the best thing on TV imo. Wish the same could be said for Scrubs, which is unfortunately going downhill to me. It's a grim sign when heavy drama outweighs comedy in what used to be a comedy show.

I'm always looking for new shows if people have reccommendations =]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't wait for second season of metalocalypse and the CD/DVD

IT'S GOING TO BE THE MOST BRUTAL THING EVER!!!

but yea south park has been kicking ass and family guy is always a classic...I'm not so much into those real shows though (like with actual people) except the discovery channel. Planet Earth, Mythbusters, Dirty Jobs, Future Weapons are all awesome shows.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess if you get South Park you can also get...

The Daily Show
The Colbert Report

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
24 always

This friday I'll be watching that new show on fox Drive, Nathan Fillion stars in it and I enjoyed him in Firefly so I'm curious how this show is going to be.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heroes, Heroes and...Heroes. nuff said?
I was also into Smallville but it's getting lamer and lamer as the seasons progress, right now I'm forcing myself to watch it, I like burning time.

But I cant wait for Heroes to come back from that freaking annoying hiatus...and it's their second one too -_-
And there's going to be another when they finish the first season...argh ;_;

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The way Heroes is going at the moment, I predict some pretty epic DBZ-style battles later on (flying, telekinesis, nuclear energy blasts, Super-powerful villain vs. underdog). It's one of the most interesting shows i've seen in the last few years, Peter's character and abilities keep me fixated.

Best answers
HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER AND MY NAME IS EARL!!!!!
WOW THEY ****EN RULE!!!!

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Theres such a thing as T.V!? Seriously, I only watch StarGate that is -all-. And considering it wont be on T.V till late this year... Hmm.
I sooooo can't wait for season 10 of Atlantis! It's soooo going to be totally wikid!
And pity StarGate SG1 has ended, I should go up to the Stargate producer and poke him in the eyes with a large rubber chicken, for canceling the BEST show on the planet!!! (I could not care less if it has been running for 10 years!!!)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
poke yourself in the eyes for being dilusional.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom