Whats Naruto about?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I've been thinking about watching Naruto, but first, I want some background info. What's it about?

No spoilers please :)

Best answers
Sadly enough, it doesn't. I heard so much talk of Naruto and from my guess, it's about a class clown in ninjitsu school with a hidden demon power of some sort?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
It's about ninja's. The first 140 ep's are awesome, now it's getting boring because there just filler ep's until the movie. 138-150 are filler eps.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The start of Naruto is basically DBZ but with Ninjas, has the happy little boy with no friends or worries, a bitter rivalry, perverted old sensei, so it's not a bad transition if you've only seen dbz.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's about a kid ninja who's dream it is, to become hokage (leader, strongest ninja) of his village, but the people around him know something he does not know (at first) He has a demonfox sealed inside which can grant him tremendoes powers. However the people also dislike/fear him for this. For that he eventually also strives for acknowledgement.

Best answers
what exactly is a filler? id like to know lol.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Basically when the anime catches up with the manga there's no more manga to make episodes from, so they make their own episodes that aren't in the manga that have no point until more volumes are out so they can continue the story. It's better than reruns, worse than the real thing.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Some fillers aren't even that bad, but most of them just suck, but believe me...As soon as these fillers stop, the good part starts.. you can almost call it Naruto 2.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why do all the trend whores always say DBZ with ninjas? then i guess Bleach is DBZ with "Death Gods" and Street Fighter Alpha the movie was DBZ with Dark Hadou and Gundam Seed Destiny is DBZ with "Seed Mode"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ness said:
why do all the trend whores always say DBZ with ninjas? then i guess Bleach is DBZ with "Death Gods" and Street Fighter Alpha the movie was DBZ with Dark Hadou and Gundam Seed Destiny is DBZ with "Seed Mode"
Haha, true. Well, the main influence was DBZ, but anyways, only thing really similar is the story (kinda).

However, there is no "beams" or anything, however, there is the use of Chakra (aka. Ki [JAPANESE] or Chi [CHINESE]) -- But Chakra isn't really used to "throw beams" or anything, there are a few instances where it is used in such a way, but...ugh just watch it, it's a good series :p

http://www.Naruto-Kun.com

Naruto doesn't have the same 'ol hand-to-hand combat that DBZ had, Naruto has much more variety.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dunno if I'd call Naruto combat Variety. It has the best fights and most creative ones as well that i've ever seen in an anime, but lately it seems like everyone just has one or two moves that they use and thats it. It kind of bores me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kama, if you want variety in moves, I can highly recommend the 7-episode Giant Robo animation. All characters have some type of special power or talent, and usually have lots of attacks.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
After the filler episodes, everyone has learned new jutsus and they will also be used, I wub Naruto's new jutsu.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dewd In Ћe Newd said:
Haha, true. Well, the main influence was DBZ, but anyways, only thing really similar is the story (kinda).

However, there is no "beams" or anything, however, there is the use of Chakra (aka. Ki [JAPANESE] or Chi [CHINESE]) -- But Chakra isn't really used to "throw beams" or anything, there are a few instances where it is used in such a way, but...ugh just watch it, it's a good series :p

I'm a Warez Bish!.com

Naruto doesn't have the same 'ol hand-to-hand combat that DBZ had, Naruto has much more variety.
If I see you linking to a website that offers illegal downloads again, you're getting a warning.

Discuss Naruto in the Naruto Stickeys. Closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom