What's In Your Food Lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Do you drink soda?
--------------------
Fact: Caffeine is the most commonly used drug in America. It's in your food, drinks, and medicine. Prolonged use of this drug increases your risk for Allergies, Heart Arrythmia, Insomnia, Ulcers, Upset Stomach, Indigestion, Bone Loss, and many other illnesses.
Side Effects: Mood swings, insomnia, blood restriction to the brain, increased muscle tension ect.

Aspartame: Artificial sweetener that breaks down into "POISEN" <---- IN SODA

Ever read the "PHENLKETONURICS: CONTAINS PHENYLALANINE" on the side of your soda can?

The 1976 Groliers encyclopedia states cancer cannot live without phenylalanine. Aspartame contains 50% phenylalanine.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG CONSPIRACEH!!! The government is trying to kill us with caffeine!

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do you drink soda?
--------------------
Fact: Caffeine is the most commonly used drug in America. It's in your food, drinks, and medicine. Prolonged use of this drug increases your risk for Allergies, Heart Arrythmia, Insomnia, Ulcers, Upset Stomach, Indigestion, Bone Loss, and many other illnesses.
Side Effects: Mood swings, insomnia, blood restriction to the brain, increased muscle tension ect.

Aspartame: Artificial sweetener that breaks down into "POISEN"

Ever read the "PHENLKETONURICS: CONTAINS PHENYLALANINE" on the side of your soda can?

The 1976 Groliers encyclopedia states cancer cannot live without phenylalanine. Aspartame contains 50% phenylalanine.
So, are you going to provide any sources or are you going to tell me to "search 4 urself"?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MC, can we not go through the same **** over and over in each thread?

-

I've also heard that soda causes bone decay later in life.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Eat canned food much?

Ever read the label?

Sodium Phosphate:

Alternative Names
Trisodium phosphate; Sodium orthophosphate; Trisodium orthophosphate

This poisoning is from an overdose of sodium phosphate

- Poisenous Ingredient
- Found in some automatic dishwashing soaps
- Found in some toilet bowl cleaners
- Found in many industrial solvents and cleaners (hundreds to thousands of construction agents, flooring strippers, brick cleaners, cements, and many others)
- Found in over-the-counter enemas
- Found in food additive E339

Symptoms
-Breathing difficulty (from inhalation)
-Coughing
-Throat swelling (which may also cause breathing difficulty)

-Severe pain in the throat
-Severe pain or burning in the nose, eyes, ears, lips, or tongue
-Loss of vision

-Severe abdominal pain
-Vomiting
-Burns of the esophagus (food pipe) and stomach
-Vomiting blood
-Blood in the stool
-Diarrhea

-Develops hypotension/low-blood-pressure rapidly in heart and blood vessels

-Irritation,Hives, Burn,Necrosis (holes) in the skin or underlying tissues

-Severe change in pH (too much or too little acid in the blood, which leads to damage in all of the body organs)

YUMMY!! must be good stuff if they put it in our food

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, there is a lot of "preservatives" that basically have addictive chemicals in them as well.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

-

How do I know that he isn't lying? How do I know he didn't get his information from a reliable source? I don't know because he fails to provide any sources. So, until he's capable of doing so, I will continue asking even if it leads to me being banned from this forum.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who cares?

You don't have to believe him.

And if he starts saying we're biased, stereotyping, or petty... I'll close this mother ****er.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
MC grow up man..
If u wanna know if I'm lieing.. go search for it.. it's literally a few words in google or w/e search engine you want to use.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think you should provide the proof if you are to make a thread of something and try to prove something.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well, this isn't Fox News. I'm not going to put up the info simply because I believe people many people today arent willing to do the looking themselves which is a major cause of many problems we have today.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, Videojinx... would it kill you to provide a link?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

-

your body has an inverse proportion of phosphorous and calcium. a high phosphorous level will cause a low calcium level and vice verca. soda contains large amounts of phosphorous (as well as other chemicals that can possible deteriorate health) causing your calcium level to decrease, thus ultimately leading to bone problems

another call to mankind from jinx

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I'm willing to search.

So should everyone else be willing to search, it's for your OWN GOOD HEALTH. Have we come to be so lazy as a race, it puts our health at danger? I think so

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm willing to search.

So should everyone else be willing to search, it's for your OWN GOOD HEALTH. Have we come to be so lazy as a race, it puts our health at danger? I think so
jinx if you really want people to stop bickering, provide references to where you get your information

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've heard about phenylananine being harmful, but I can't find a credible source on it. Your "warning label" thing is wrong though, that's because of an intolerance in certain induviduals.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phenylalanine said:
The genetic disorder phenylketonuria (PKU) is the inability to metabolize phenylalanine. Individuals with this disorder are known as "phenylketonurics" and must abstain from consumption of phenylalanine. This dietary restriction also applies to pregnant women with hyperphenylalanine (high levels of phenylalanine in blood) because they do not properly metabolize the amino acid phenylalanine. Persons suffering from PKU must monitor their intake of protein to control the buildup of phenylalanine as their bodies convert protein into its component amino acids.
Aspartame does become poison as it breaks down. Methanol is not exactly a healthy substance (can cause blindness and death), but it's in such small quantities that it's harmless unless you consume a lot of this substance. Sources: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aspartame and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methanol

As for caffeine, you're pretty much correct, although you're blowing it out of proportion. You need to abuse caffeine to get those effects, or at the very least be a long-time user. Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caffeine#Overuse

I'd love to find more links, but I'm afraid Zeo will get the better of me and post first. >:

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If it's still like this by page 2.... I'm sorry, but this thread is over.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
omg it's a miracle!! I'm smiling.. this is the kinda post i like to see !! xD

btw about phenylalanine, what you brought up was the "Certain people" with a metabolic disorder who are missing an enzyme to digest it. That is if i read my stuff correctly

What i put above wasn't in reference to that tho..

"The 1976 Groliers encyclopedia states cancer cannot live without phenylalanine. Aspartame contains 50% phenylalanine." Thats the quote, just incase you missed it.

This means drinking soda increases your risk of cancer.. along with other health problems

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm one to believe that just about everything these days can promote cancer.

It doesn't help our methods of nourishment have to be laced with poison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom