What's In Your Food Lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think from the evidence gathered on this forum, we can deduce that the people who eat (everybody but Jinx) are fairly smart. What can we say about the guy who only eats vegetables (Jinx)? ;o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think from the evidence gathered on this forum, we can deduce that the people who eat (everybody but Jinx) are fairly smart. What can we say about the guy who only eats vegetables (Jinx)? ;o
You compensate the lack of meat with conspiracy theories.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, and most conspiracy theories are based on madness. I think we can safely assume from this test that vegetables make you paranoid and susceptible to silly ideas.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Yeah, I'll go and have some pizza now, thanks.

I think you're not helping us, Jinx, even though that's what you might be trying to do.

Scare tactics don't work against us. In fact, I think you might just be spreading some nonsense. Not all of it, but some.

And post sources.
I'm not using any "scare" tactics.. nobody should be scared about this info..

I'm posting up what i believe to be the true'est healthiest style of eating..that doesn't mean you should feel the need to go eat perfectly healthy ect ect.. but it wouldn't hurt to know somethings are good to stay away from..

hey.. I'm not saying you shouldn't have your pizza.. heck i LOOOOOOOVE pizza..

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Humans are omnivores. Can we live without meat? Yeah. Do I want to? No. Am I less healthy because of it? No.

Next you're going to be telling us that it's wrong to kill cows.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I haven't said anything was right/wrong to eat... I've only said i believe it's wrong to have certain substances in our foods... especially with the slick advertisement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom