What's in your air lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Air pollution is the modification of the natural characteristics of the atmosphere by a chemical, particulate matter, or biological agent. The atmosphere is a complex, dynamic natural gaseous system that is essential to support life on planet Earth. Stratospheric ozone depletion due to air pollution has long been recognized as a threat to human health as well as to the Earth's ecosystems.

Worldwide air pollution is responsible for large numbers of deaths and cases of respiratory disease. While major stationary sources are often identified with air pollution, the greatest source of emissions is actually mobile sources, mainly automobiles. Gases such as carbon dioxide, which contribute to global warming, have recently gained recognition as pollutants by climate scientists, while they also recognize that carbon dioxide is essential for plant life through photosynthesis.

AKA

POISEN!

DON'T BELIEVE THE GOVERNMENT, YOU ONLY THINK YOU NEED TO BREATHE AIR!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMGZ REALLZY!?!?

the government controls the soda and bottling industry!!! YOUR BEING CONTROLLED! STOP DRINKING!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG, this is awesome XD

Sorry Jinxy, but...it doesn't get much better from here...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm trying to stop but I can't. Breathing must be some kind of ADDICTION!!! Like crack.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What kind of ******* creates a parody thread? Seriously.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
eh, cant blame him. jinx practically humiliates himself. all's we need is to give that little push, thus the parody threads.

Best answers
you fight like a woman

The answer is...breathe nothing but pure O2, one day we will be smart enough and capable enough that we will filter all of the air in the world so that only oxygen exists so that we can breathe better, this will be better for us and all of the other things in the world

Edit: /sarcasm

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you fight like a woman

The answer is...breathe nothing but pure O2, one day we will be smart enough and capable enough that we will filter all of the air in the world so that only oxygen exists so that we can breathe better, this will be better for us and all of the other things in the world
Yep ^_^

...Until every plant on our planet dies, not only eliminating fruits, vegetables and grains from our diet, but also from every herbivorous animal on the planet, inculding livestock, resulting in them gorging on dead plant matter until the Earth is barren, and then starving to death, killing just about every carnivorous animal on the planet, and leaving maybe a million humans left keeping a precious few plants alive artificially, otherwise only ingesting nutrients through man-made vitamin supplement tablets...

In other words:

No CO2 = Earth ****ed

But I'm sure you already knew this, so I don't know why I bothered explaining it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom