whats in Beta 1.1?

Best answers
Actually if you think about it the whole story of how Trunks got his sword is messed up. He supposedly got it in the movie 13 tapion, but if the future that future Trunks comes from is without all of the Z fighters besides Gohan, who defeated that big assed monster (dont want to bother lookign up its name) to save Tapion so he could give trunks his sword?

But back to topic, all the attacks you listed Colgetto and beam jumps are all that I can think of that are firmly going to be in...I'm sure there is more but it will be a surprise...I dont know about anyone else but I never looked for christmas presents because I liked the surprise...let's pretend 1.1 is a christmas present

Best answers
i have a question, whats renzoku, i ve just got into DBZ and know everything bout buu and first season, but missed everything in between. can someone tell me what renzoku is? also, in the new beta will they have multiple transformations for buu??? if they do that would be so cool at least i hope they can have him tf back into his original small buu form

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You cant exspect it too be too realistic

Best answers
Decimator, posts like your last one are not well accepted in the community, if you post like that you will usually get flamed (called stupid and such) and Moderators dont like it. While I am no mod i just want to tell you that. And also future transformations won't be in for a while so if you want a different buu just download a new model. Go to redsaiyan.net, they have lots of models, or look in the models forum.

Best answers
ok im srry, i wont post stupid things again, and yea ive used redsaiyan alot, but i kant seem to find ne buu remodels

Best answers
renzoku is a big barrage of kiblasts,primary fire fires kiblasts and right-click lets you charge up to fire big barrages of kiballs.

And there won't be any additional transformations until around 2.0

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Brim
Decimator, posts like your last one are not well accepted in the community, if you post like that you will usually get flamed (called stupid and such) and Moderators dont like it. While I am no mod i just want to tell you that. And also future transformations won't be in for a while so if you want a different buu just download a new model. Go to redsaiyan.net, they have lots of models, or look in the models forum.
The moderators also dont like people who try to be moderators.:S

Renzoku is going to be like a scatter shot only alot better:laff:

Mog

Best answers
Posted By Brim
Actually if you think about it the whole story of how Trunks got his sword is messed up. He supposedly got it in the movie 13 tapion, but if the future that future Trunks comes from is without all of the Z fighters besides Gohan, who defeated that big assed monster (dont want to bother lookign up its name) to save Tapion so he could give trunks his sword?
i think i can work it out...
hildergarn came when trunks was small in the movie so its probably the same for future trunks...
like the androids, hildergarn was probably weaker in the future trunks world
the rest of the z fighters would still be around so they probably beat hildergarn altho its a bit wierd they could beat a huge enemy like hildergarn but loose to two androids... o_O

back on topic... the other things ive heard are in beta1.1 are:
- beam jumps
- damage from other attacks while in ps/bs is reduced (completly immune to disks or melee)
- server option to turn off gaining pl when you die
- server option to turn off melee
- new scouter
- atached sbc
- 999,999,999 pl limit
- die when pl drops to 0
- crushing damage when pushed to ground/walls by beam (not explosion)
- realistic good/evil team mode

most of that is from what i can remember about the beta1.1 outline so not sure if all of its right :]

Best answers
Originally posted by Mog
i think i can work it out...
hildergarn came when trunks was small in the movie so its probably the same for future trunks...
like the androids, hildergarn was probably weaker in the future trunks world
the rest of the z fighters would still be around so they probably beat hildergarn altho its a bit wierd they could beat a huge enemy like hildergarn but loose to two androids... o_O

back on topic... the other things ive heard are in beta1.1 are:
- beam jumps
- damage from other attacks while in ps/bs is reduced (completly immune to disks or melee)
- server option to turn off gaining pl when you die
- server option to turn off melee
- new scouter
- atached sbc
- 999,999,999 pl limit
- die when pl drops to 0
- crushing damage when pushed to ground/walls by beam (not explosion)
- realistic good/evil team mode

most of that is from what i can remember about the beta1.1 outline so not sure if all of its right :]

First off youre right about just about everything you listed probably being added to 1.1, plus tails on the ki balls...im not sure about the realistic teams, it was in the outline but i havent heard since...i heard them all but they just escaped my mind hee hee hee...

secondly the androids killed all of the Z fighters before hildegarn came so the only person left to kill him off would either be the androids or gohan (he is still alive at the time) by the time hildegarn shows up goku is SSJ3...if in trunks timeline goku had reached SSJ3 the androids woulda been toast and regaurdless to that goku died of a heart disease in trunks' timeline...but regaurdless its all speculation

and third
The moderators also dont like people who try to be moderators.
I wasn't trying to be a mod, I was simply tryign to help out a new person, i even said i wasnt a mod...and renzoku will be nothing like scatter shot, scatter shot homes in when you right click, renzoku is a non aiming chargable blast that sends tons of ki balls where you are aiming

Edit: Deverz even says it himself "be kind to noobs, help others when needed" which is what i was doing
http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7302

Best answers
renzoku sounds like an awesome attack thx
personally ive been using krillin and been using his scatter beam i find it really reliable and krilklin is really powerful

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont know why People beleive the Timeline with Movie 13
Remains the Same as the timeline with the Series. I mean think
about it. All you know about Movie 13, Is how Little Trunks got
his sword.

But that is not possible.
Because in Future Trunks Timeline. The Androids had arrived
when Trunks was just a baby. Everyone died but Gohan and
Trunks himself. When you think about it. How the hell is it that
if the Androids were roaming the Earth chasing down humans for
years. Where were all the other enemies they were supposed to
meet? I can understand if Mirai C17 and C18 killed off Cell because
Cell himself said that the Androids had killed too many people so
their was barely any life to absorb. But what About Majin Buu?
I thought it was all fated to happen...

But then again. When you think about it, Rou Dai Kaioshin said
it himself in Buu Saga. The Dragon Balls could cause a big unbalance
in space and time if they were to be used in another planet other
than namek. Which is also probably why in GT The Black Star Dragon
Balls spawned 7 Shenrons.

But its probably all a coinsidence. I can only think of Movie 9.
With Bojacks Men. I think that Movie did have something to do
with the time line of DBZ. Cause it took place between the 7
years after Cell's Defeat. Future Trunks was still around. And
Gokou was still dead. He even came down and told gohan to use
his anger like he did to cell. Little Trunks was also still a baby.

Best answers
When will beta 1.1 will go out to downloads and will it be a upgrade or a game with virison?

Best answers
Ok now I know this might sound dumb but I've read alot of the Forums and I was wondering in 1.1 will Vegetto be there because there was some talk of NeD's Vegetto model being used in ESF and Vegetto being his own character not replacing anyone. Just wondering if thats gonna happen cause NeD's Vegetto model kicks ass.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was some very inappropriate punctuation there Proud_Prince :p sounded like captain kirk :laff:

They called the period between the cell and buu saga "7 years of complete peace" but that's the only argument against movie 9 ever happening.

The androids in future trunks' timeline could have ended up killing babidi. Also remember babidi needed the energy of like 3 SSJ2's to resurrect Majin Buu, and frankly all the powerful warriors in Future Trunks' timeline combined wouldn't equal a single SSJ2.

As for Movie 13, it would be a fine explanation as to how chibi trunks gets his sword. But things probobly happened much differently in future trunks' timeline. It's possible that, because remember this is basically an alternate universe, Tapion sealed Hildegarne inside himself using the ocarina and then Trunks used Tapion's sword to kill him (rather than wimping out like he does in the movie.) I think the fact that all the Z fighters are dead except him and Gohan might influence him to kill Tapion.

Best answers
that timeline thingy:

or it could only be because of dbz plot holes.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
As with the plot holes, when did the movie return of metal cooler, on new namek, happen. It was after the freiza saga, but before the androids, Vegeta was ssj, goku was ssj, but gohan wasnt, but goku was alive, but vegeta went ssj during the android saga, but so was gohan, but Goku was away learning instant transmission and stuff on another planet, so they hadnt seen eachother between android and freiza saga. But piccolo was supernamek and dende was guardian, but piccolo went supernamek during cell. soooooo...

Best answers
Yeah i want to ask the same question..
When will beta1.1 finally come out??

PLZ i can not wait *g*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom