What's Evolution Mod?

Best answers
I heard it's an edit/mod of ESF from a conversation with someone and TCiccarelli, and TCiccarelli is doing sounds for them, just wondering if they got a site or what not, peace

Best answers
uhh...ok, I don't see anything about it, just the POTD of ssj3 trans, no more screens than that.....that or I am blind

Best answers
uhh, yeah double post after a full day, but on that site where are the pics of the MOD it's self I don't see anything but 1 lousy screen

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its a mod for esf that gives you some wxtra transformaions, including kaioken, ssj2/3 goku. its not done yet and is about 30% completed. there are servers up that you can download the files from, or you can visit the site. the full version isnt released yet, only a small part of it is released, like some models.

Best answers
I know what it is, but where are more screens of it?, and what servers have those files? do they got the game half released? I know 40% complete but like you were saying Majin Prince a part of the game?

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Just dl the ssj 3 movie and the kaioken movie if there still online.

Best answers
The only way to truly kno0w what this is....you have to see it for yourself...now i dont know the link anymore....but if you search this forum im sure that youll find it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom