What's a good Paladin Talent Tree look like.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So I'm just wondering, I've been messing around on WoW's talent tree system on their website, and I was wondering what you hardcore wow players think of this. Feel free to change it, and tell me why you changed it.

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info...?55503100501050500051000000000500050000000000

I figured I'm mainly going to be a healer end game, so I went mostly holy. What do you think?

:EDIT: I also have a hunter, so what do you think of this? http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info...000000000000000055500005033513304000400000000

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just go to the WoW class forums, they have the "best" cookie cutter builds that most ppl use posted somewhere.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just go to the WoW class forums, they have the "best" cookie cutter builds that most ppl use posted somewhere.
Thanks Freedom.

Kama, what do you mean by "best" cookie cutter builds, it sounds like a bad thing :x

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, basically some talents work better for certain play styles, so it may not be the best for you. But for the majority of players and mainly new players, the cookie cutter builds are the best most balanced route to take until you know exactly what your play style requires.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, basically some talents work better for certain play styles, so it may not be the best for you. But for the majority of players and mainly new players, the cookie cutter builds are the best most balanced route to take until you know exactly what your play style requires.
Well, I know what I want to do, with my Paladin, I want to heal (I figured anything that can heal, will predominately heal engame) and my hunter will be specifically DPS.

So I kind of figured those would be good healing / dps builds.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I personally believe that this thread should be merged with the "new WoW thread"

but it's Your call Maj.

Also: I'm not a paladin player so I don't knwo squat, but I'm actually glad paladins got buffed the way they should've been friggen buffed. The Improved tanking aspect fits paladins more than you think :).

I'd be glad to have Paladins off tanking for me :p.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maj was the closest authority figure for me to get advice and/or clearance from.

Also, Yea, The Paladin forums.

Be careful though.... There be trolls there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom