Whats a funny or weird gif/animation you came across???

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Again about white and dark minds. Do U see angels or bets?

Find the human face.

Have U seen the face on the wall?
No comment
Nice work

Watch in the center a 15 sec.
U can find more of these on this site. 600 of these

Best answers
WEIRD WITH THE LITTLE PURPLE LIGHT THINGY! dude thats cool. Reminds me of the Apple Jacks box thing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The light's meant to turn green, right? That's what I get after 2 seconds anyway.

Shiyo, where did you get that pelvic-thrusting-gun gif from? Whatever film or series it is, I must see it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The light's meant to turn green, right? That's what I get after 2 seconds anyway.

Shiyo, where did you get that pelvic-thrusting-gun gif from? Whatever film or series it is, I must see it.
They're supposed to disappear.
But the reason for them to disappear is the same as with seeing green spot after looking at purple/magenta dots for an extended period.
(has to do with light sensitive substances in the cells of the retina being broken down)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

I'm sorry, I have no idea. D:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Oh,Look what can I do. I can jump over these chairs in notime. 3,2,1, and... smash...Oh, mummy, it hurts![/That is funny!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom