What's _YOUR_ Desktop Look Like.

Best answers
I'm sure a thread of this nature's been made before. I actually think I remember one. I just got done working on a DesktopX them, at least for now. I called Arwin Brown 0.8. It's not 1.0 because I gotta redo some of the images (like the shadows), and there's some more things I want to add in like sliding menus and an .mp3 player. Here's what it looks like right now.

http://www.geocities.com/alberthalorin/arwinbrown.JPG

http://www.geocities.com/alberthalorin/arwinbrown2.JPG

I figured I'd do something uncommon by using some earthtone'esque colors. It's pretty relaxing on the eyes, surprisingly. The thing I'm most proud of is that I got the curved bars to work correctly. Another nice thing is that the taskbar divides the space up according to how many windows are open.

Before you ask, The 'S' brings up the start menu, the 'Q' brings up my Quick Launch menu, and the 'D' minimizes all windows so the desktop's shown.

What does _YOUR_ desktop look like?

Best answers
Homeworld 2, eh? Hm.. I liked the first one, but the second one just wasn't all that good to me. I don't know.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I forgot how to do this, I have to get a host right? Where can I get a good, fast, free one?

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I use both of these, cycling.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ill Show mine when i get home, I'm suprised at all the people using firefox, its made with stolen source code of win2k. basically modified for ugly IE.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

sorry bout my uber resolution, if its a big problem for people a mod or someone can take my image tags off i guess.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pain, why are you using both trillian and AIM?

* Any particular reason you like going off-topic? And firefox makes IE look like diarrhea, so shut it :p * - ET

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom