What would you do if you were in the movie The Ring and that kid called you

if that kid from the ring called you

• Please Get off the phone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • what do you want

• you know what you got 2 seconds you qweer

• 7 days? really? is that how long it will be until i kick your ***?

• Total voters
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I'd say, "Okay, lets face it. I knew what this tape would do to me and still played it, I deserve death for being incredibly retarded. Please come kill me before I spread this stupidity to others."

And I'd be right.. ;)

Best answers
I wait for the 7 days. Then as i see it coming towards me on the tv, i would smash the screen or turn it round and press it up against the wall if i didnt want to waste a tv ;)

Best answers
i would go like this....

"Want some pizza??"

nah actually I'll give him 0.7 seonds before I get them GhostBusters....wait theyre outdated,nah get a Taoist Monk to do enchantments all over my house :p

Actually for real I would 'give him 0.7 seconds before my leg go up his wooha and start beating the living hell outta him.'

But yet again....I'll first crack em up with some jokes mwahahah....deception at its worst....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh... now I see... we're posting what we'd LIKE to do if you get called by the creep.

In that case, I'd go Blade-style and say:
"You don't... know... who you are... MESSING WITH"
:laff:

And then when the creep comes out the TV, I'd grab my Blade-blade ( :rolleyes: ) and... :devgrin:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh yeah i forgot to say waht id do when it comes out of the tv

well first id turn off the tv

if it was still comming id grab 2 desert eagles from some where then id dive back pumping the beotch full of ammo (with my magical ability to shoot 2 desert eagles at once with out suffering wrist damage or something along that line) and if that didnt work id go run up and engauge in a massive bullet time packed kung fu duel

Best answers
he says it and id say Were sorry your call can not be completed as dialed if you like auto redial press 1..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wonder why everyone is saying "him" and "he"... the person on the phone and who comes out the TV is a girl :scared:

Best answers
I would fire a Kamehemaha at space and destroy the comet, who's the hero?! I am the Hero, who's the Zero? You are the Zero!
Ah hah! Ah hah! Ah hah!

If a comet is coming towards me, I'll go around and advertise:
"Bush is a Jackass, his stupidity attracted comets to our beautiful earth"

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
id tell her shed got the wrong number and hang up.
Then if she started to walk towards me from the Tv screen, id take out the video and stick in a jet li film. Lets see her deal with that!

Best answers
What I would do: Tell her to go back to hell (she has two seconds).

What I would like to do: call her back and ask her if her refridgerator was running. (or tell her that she has 7 days)

Best answers
when she gets out of the TV id say sorry holloweens over you *** AND THEN I use my majik trix and get it to go back in the TV

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would go on a quest researching past incidences of viewings/deaths caused by the video. Eventually I would trace it back to a mountain cabin, where I would open the well and find the dead body of the girl. Eventually though, I would realize that freeing her was a bad thing, and all I can do to survive to send the video out.

But in all seriousness: I'd think it was a joke. So no, there'd be no reaction other than laughter, and "who is this." And then on the seventh day, I'd probobly freak out and die. I think this goes for just about everyone, if you look at it realistically.

Best answers
id say "no U GOT 7 DAYS!" and shed say "huh? waht?" and id hang up and laugh my 'ss off hahah

Orz

Best answers
Just counter with the phone message from the Mothman Prophecies: "I am Ingrid Cold!" Hell, even demonic little girls would be scared by that one. And if I rang up somebody to tell them they had seven days to live and I got answered by <I>the Mothman himself</i>, I'd probably be scared so bad I'd live the rest of my days in a padded cell...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom