What would you do if you had Gokus Powers?

Best answers
Topic says it all.

I would try secretly save the universe. I would hide my identity. Coz, if people saw a kid with Mt.Everest in his hand, they would think he's a monster.:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I'd basically be a god, so I guess I'd just do whatever the hell I wanted to. Not like anyone could do anything to stop me.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If I had Goku's powers, I would constantly train. If I was able to obtain such a power, then there is nothing to prevent someone else from doing the same. I'd use my powers to protect the world from things which are beyond its control, like an asteroid, aliens, or maybe a killer android.

Edit

Now that's something you don't see everyday; my sentences rhymed...

Best answers
MC said:
If I had Goku's powers, I would constantly train. If I was able to obtain such a power, then there is nothing to prevent someone else from doing the same. I'd use my powers to protect the world from things which are beyond its control, like an asteroid, aliens, or maybe a killer android.

Edit

Now that's something you don't see everyday; my sentences rhymed...
if i had such power i dont think that would be a good idea....some other fighter would come after u soon of later....

they r everywhere...such like alien/demon/mutant/android/cyborg/robot/alter human(like the people from xmen..)/hybird(like perfect cell)/god(like janemba/ hitchihoch..)/dragon(like omega)...i dont think i can take that....(and that would be hurt...)

also that power isnt the gift when u born with, it cost ur life and experiense, u cant have that power unless u training harder.....

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd interrupt a presidential press conference, holding a nice sized spirit bomb, telling the world, "End the wars, racism, and ignorance; or I start redoing our geography."

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uncover bunker said:
if i had such power i dont think that would be a good idea....some other fighter would come after u soon of later....

they r everywhere...such like alien/demon/mutant/android/cyborg/robot/alter human(like the people from xmen..)/hybird(like perfect cell)/god(like janemba/ hitchihoch..)/dragon(like omega)...i dont think i can take that....(and that would be hurt...)

also that power isnt the gift when u born with, it cost ur life and experiense, u cant have that power unless u training harder.....
That's what I said though, I would train because I believe that if I was able to obtain such a power, then nothing stops another person from obtaining that same power. I would also train since in real life, I study the martial arts, and you come to learn how important your training is.

Best answers
MC said:
That's what I said though, I would train because I believe that if I was able to obtain such a power, then nothing stops another person from obtaining that same power. I would also train since in real life, I study the martial arts, and you come to learn how important your training is.
but the point is would u like to cost ur life for that pointless thing and beaten like piese of **** all the time(like sandbag) i'd rather use that capability to escape first.........

trainning? how the heck u trainning with? by ur self?

first, to become goku u must been from the verge of death and recover, or learn the experiense from the master.....trainning isnt that simple.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Iyce Da Kidd said:
I'll just destroy everything untill I get bored.
Seconded. o/

And I'd earn tons of money by doing random destructive work. Y'know, knock down houses, topple corrupt governments, blow the hell out of radical extremists, that kind of thing.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd use my Instant Transmission to do uber hit-and-run attacks.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When i had Gokus Powers i wouldnt keep Train, Since i have Gokus undefeated Powers.

I would use them to fly around and beat up bullys and have my Fun.
Then i would go clubbing and all and after im drunk i would go out an throw the cars of the others around where annoyed me in the club.

Then i would use the super speed to check up celeb girls/womans...:p
I would have my fun... I would ^^.

But i would do that all masked so i could have my peace and dont have to be rude to everyone.:p

Best answers
SSJGoku83 said:
When i had Gokus Powers i wouldnt keep Train, Since i have Gokus undefeated Powers.

I would use them to fly around and beat up bullys and have my Fun.
Then i would go clubbing and all and after im drunk i would go out an throw the cars of the others around where annoyed me in the club.

Then i would use the super speed to check up celeb girls/womans...:p
I would have my fun... I would ^^.

But i would do that all masked so i could have my peace and dont have to be rude to everyone.:p
where else can u trainning in reality? dune/desert? that only from piccolo's level to train.......(1000 level....)

trainning needs 4 facts in objective enviroment

1. gravity control

2 huge spece, when u pratice in beam trainning or prosessing combat trainning. make sure that entire place wont completely mess up

3. timing, u cant spend the whole yrs only raise that lillte bit power, so u need more time for it. make sure ur trainning can shred from a yr to a day even a hr...(spirit of time or underworld r the nice choise, but would u like to go for that?)

4. an opponent....of cause, u'll need that.......

for all of the possibility wont HAPPAN on earth.......

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd use shunkan idou to move all politically and religiously like-minded people to their own respective planets, so they could live in their own little universe, and not have to impose their will on the rest of us.

Perfect solution, eh? Everybody would be happy. =P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SailorAlea said:
I'd use shunkan idou to move all politically and religiously like-minded people to their own respective planets, so they could live in their own little universe, and not have to impose their will on the rest of us.

Perfect solution, eh? Everybody would be happy. =P
But then the rest of us wouldn't have anything to complain about. :p

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pass them to someone else ? Just kissing a girl might kill her ^^

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uncover bunker said:
if u had goku's level than u'll know how to supress ur energy....
Guess what happened when Goku was playfully throwing with Chichi ?

Best answers
Cold Steel said:
Guess what happened when Goku was playfully throwing with Chichi ?
becuz he never thought about his strangth would become that strong.....and he never touch chichi sinse raddiz arrived. also in namek he doesnt need to worry about hurting people.... but than again, he learns from that lesson...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom