What would you do if ESF 1.3 came at all of a sudden right now?

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, I know what I would do if ESF was released now. I'd try my very best to just crash the download servers. Just to annoy all the little kids that have been waiting for a full 3 weeks for this game, declaring themselves most dedicated fans.
Eh, I know, it's funny, it's like the NNK fans complaining that it's been so long, forever, ectera. I mean I haven't been waiting since the start, but I at least date back to early 2004 or so. So not the start, but aqhile I'd say.

http://www.corona-bytes.net/member.php?u=27

FP Wannabe
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I'd buy HL-1 on Steam, because I already tried putting my Half-Life 1 CD-Key on Steam, and it said the CD-Key is already being used by someone else, which is quite possible considering that long before I had a Steam account I borrowed that game to many school friends, one of the bastards ripped me off!

Download the Mod, and play the @#%$ out of it.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I'd probably start looking for server with some dev member in it and try to kill them with some uber lame charged kamehameha or sumthing :scared:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd buy HL-1 on Steam, because I already tried putting my Half-Life 1 CD-Key on Steam, and it said the CD-Key is already being used by someone else, which is quite possible considering that long before I had a Steam account I borrowed that game to many school friends, one of the bastards ripped me off!

Download the Mod, and play the @#%$ out of it.
Go to Steam support, show them proof you have originally bought a HL1 copy legally (probably by showing a picture of it, with your name), and you can get your key back.

I'd probably start looking for server with some dev member in it and try to kill them with some uber lame charged kamehameha or sumthing :scared:
And you'd probably fail miserably at it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd go "cool", and return to my everyday life again. I'm 22 now, almost 23 :( I was 14/15 when 1.2.3 came out :(

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I'd reinstall steam and try to run it, just to forget my PC is too old for it. (the steam, is not working cause I reinstalled windows and I'm too lazy to reinstall it :()

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i would download the game, watch while it downloads, and when it starts up, jump around yelling YESYESYesYESYESYES! FINALLLYYY!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom