What would happen in this strange block struggle?

Best answers
Say Goku flings a spirit bomb at you. You fling a big bang back, hoping that it'll move back the spirit bomb. It doesn't, and keeps moving towards you, now with the big bang plastered to the side. What happens when you try to block?

Do you have to block against the power of the big bang and spirit bomb combined?

Do you block against the power of the spirit bomb minus the power of the big bang?

Do you block them individually? Like you bs the big bang on the side of the spirit bomb, and the spirit bomb continues forward and kills you?

Is it even possible do block against your own attack?

If you manage to deflect the bbsb, do both fly off in the direction you chose?

Why did you shoot a big bang at a spirit bomb, anyway?

I'd love to test this myself, but I don't have a great deal of time right now, and the thought just struck me.

Best answers
teleport and fly far away. dont mind if im wrong cuz ima noob.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He's talking about beta 1.1 . We don't know yet. Why don't you try it when 1.1 is released?

Best answers
Eheh, I actually was talking about 1.0, I've never been in one of the described situations before. Sucks that it just blows up tho.

Maybe that'll change in the new beta. Multiple BSs and whatnot. I'll try to test it after it's released and post the results.

Best answers
it blows up, I tried the situation you suggested once online when i was a noob to ESF. I hear in Beta 1.1 it should be diffenet.

as for why would you shoot a BB against a SB, maybe you had your BB charged to max and were looking for a target and you just happen to notice a SB HEADING RIGHT AT YOU!!!!

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh. My mistake for assuming, sorry. I don't know how blocking will work in 1.1, but somehow I think it will still blow up. We wont know until we try.

Best answers
That makes sense Vertigo, doesn't happen to me all that often though, heh.

And it's my fault really, Sonic, I should have been more specific about which version I meant.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it would push you back into the ground/wall, then give you crushing damage. (That's in 1.1)

Best answers
hmm .. in B1.1 they said multiple PS, i am not sure about multiple BS.
but anyway, [my] logic says that you will struggle along side your big bang against the spirit bomb, so its like struggling against spirit bomb minus big bang.
and by the way you can't [in 1.0] block your own attack as it will just pass thru you. (try it on a special beam cannon)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont think u have 2 struggle them bith..the big bang still pushes the spirit bomb and u blocking only helps

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
you would blow up, I tried it, even if you are holding block, the seccond it touches you, one will explode, all depends what touches you first.

Mog

Best answers
im not sure about b1.1, ive asked about multi bs's loads of times...you wont get an answer... o_O
anyway, in b1.1 you could just fire ki balls or a generic beam at it and ps both attacks back, that will work in b1.1.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
He is talking about 1.0, but teah multiple ps will be in, so in 1.1 just fire another bb attack, but currently in 1.0 you should run away, lol.

Best answers
multiple ps, does that also mean that like 2 teammates can ps with the same enemy? Like if I see a buddy is losing, can I help him in his ps then?

me curious.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Yes, and you can also push both beams away in a third direction if you were strong enough

Mog

Best answers
aparently theres no limit on how many people can be in the ps... i find it hard to believe that there could be a ps with 16 people on each side on a 32 player server... o_O

Best answers
imagine 31 1 million ppl against 1 50 million pl guy,

all with generic, boa that will be impressive

(esf will crash)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom