What would be better?

Change swoop for 1.3?

• Keep swoop as is

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • As long as the button is held down for normal swoop, you keep on swooping until you run out of ki

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok so what i want to know if, would you rather have swooping how it is now or have it go as long as you hold the button down and you have the ki to support it?

This is just a random thing and is not part of the BTL team.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The way it is now.
Are you suggesting something, or are you just curious...

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Make the swoop more responsive and you're golden.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok what i suggest/think it would be cool/helpful/make things faster paced is to have it so when you swoop and you hold down the button it doesn't go away after a certain amount of time. You just keep swooping until you either let go of the button or you run out of ki.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if u do suggest holding it down, it would be too easy to move around with swoop

there should be a disadvantage for doing it thoe.. for instance the first few seconds drains constantly, while holding it longer will drain at a more faster rate, so it's depleted faster

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Should drain stamina since you're swooping for a longer period of time.

nge

Best answers
Keep swoop the way it is now. ESF's gameplay doesn't need to be slower, and while constant swooping might sound faster it's just more spamy and with less thought, making it easier.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
If you mean "keep the swoop as it is now with the double tap" then i'd say they should change it, its rather really annoying that the swoop does not respond sometimes.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't see why it just stops automatically after a while so I voted for the second option. There's no real reason orf need for stop/start swooping. I don't really understand how swoop can be made more spammy as everyone uses it all the time anyway, unless charging a beam.

I also think it would be nice if swoop didn't automatically turn on the aura, like running. So you have the auraless swoop (a bit slower, a bit weaker but quieter) and the aura swoop (faster, stronger, noisier, have to press the aura button before swooping). It's not like they had melee battles in the show with auras constantly blazing, and it's such a simple thing to implement.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I say make it so you stop swooping when you tell it to stop swooping. There have been numerous times where I have stopped swooping when I didn't want to. And in order to keep swooping i'd have to double tap another direction so the key's would be "ww aa ww" or something like that. just "ww" and holding 'w' would be real nice :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
I also think it would be nice if swoop didn't automatically turn on the aura, like running. So you have the auraless swoop (a bit slower, a bit weaker but quieter) and the aura swoop (faster, stronger, noisier, have to press the aura button before swooping). It's not like they had melee battles in the show with auras constantly blazing, and it's such a simple thing to implement.
THATS what IVE been saying for a LONG time >_> but able to press the aura during swoop as well

also i've been wanting ki blasts and generic attacks while swooping >_>

Best answers
I have to agre whit that thing to stop swoop when you whant to.It's really simple and it whoud help alot.My frends on Lan hated to play Esf just because of that thing.They didn't understand and it needs practise and help about it.So I vote for "As long as the button is held down for normal swoop, you keep on swooping until you run out of ki".And it woud be nice to bust up speed whit arua on and litle slower whit off.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People just got use to this swooping method. Don't put the players through that again.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
exactly what ravendust said: aura only comes on when you activate it before swooping, and becoming a little faster , stronger, etc. And yea, swooping would be so much easier and consistent if it used at the push of a button, and turned off when you let go, or another method if there is one, that 1.3 may have.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
also, i like "imkongkong"s idea about being able to use ki blasts and generic blasts while swooping. It will make the game more fast paced and add more skill, being able to launch attacks while swooping at each other. I can only imagine launching a generic ball long range while moving really fast and scoring a kill :).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have an idea for swooping.. hold the shift button and press directions to swoop >_<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tonythetiger123, please do not double post.

nge

Best answers
Right now, there is a deeper level of understanding to each swoop- Knowing the timing on it and what constraints come with the activation of each one. It forces people to pull out or make a new move aside from when their ki gets low- it makes people think, and keeps them on their toes.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd like for turbo swoop to last as long as you hold the button down with an aura, while normal swoop would end automatically and not have an aura with more of a dashing sound, like Ravendust said.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All you do is chain swoop if you want to carry on, either you're a noob at ESF if you want the thing to go on as long as you hold the button, or I dunno.
But that thing imkongkong said can work, holding shift and turning with keys, that's sounds okay.

And the thing where you have to go turbo for turbo aura can also work, how about you can go turbo WHILE swooping too, for if you forget before the time, but then it drains a bit of ki when you turn it on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom