What will Unreal 3 require?

Best answers
As in system specs, I know that Ut2k4 worked on a Geforce2(!), but will Epic continue this tradition? Do y'all think that it would work with a 7600GS?

Best answers
what will unreal 3 require? well.... alot of my hard earned money i guess....

it will atleast require a directx 10 compatible graphics card.:smile:
and a 7600gs isnt one...

Best answers
The developers said that when completed, it'd run on a 6600GT decently.
Dustman2704 said:
it will atleast require a directx 10 compatible graphics card.
No.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Epic is one of the best companies when it comes to compatibility. Their games always seem to look and run at a much higher efficiency then other same-time releases. I wouldn't worry much.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it will atleast require a directx 10 compatible graphics card.:smile:
and a 7600gs isnt one...
Game companies aren't going to make anything DX10 exclusive for some time, unless, like MS, it is in their best interest to make people want to upgrade rather than have their product available to the masses (ie. us).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
More than your system can handle.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Epic is one of the best companies when it comes to compatibility. Their games always seem to look and run at a much higher efficiency then other same-time releases. I wouldn't worry much.
That is because epic had a working engine, and game model ready to release about a year ago, all the extra time spent, is on optimisation, and akng sure the low end users can sill play it.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
As in system specs, I know that Ut2k4 worked on a Geforce2(!), but will Epic continue this tradition? Do y'all think that it would work with a 7600GS?
:O I had it running on a TNT 2 M64! Although it looked like crap...
Well look at it this way, If you don't have 2.4ghz processor, (2.4ghz Pentium 4, Athlon XP 2200+, Pentium M 1.6Ghz) 512Mb of ram, and at least a Radeon 9700/9800 or Geforce 6600 graphics card don't expect to run it. ^.^ Thats usually minimum system specs now-a-days anyway, Although I know someone who has run oblivion on a Pentium 3 Tualatin 1.4ghz, 1024Mb of ram, and a Geforce FX 5200 ULTRA. (OldOblivion ftw).

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Unreal Tournament 3 will probably run at every half decent PC you have now. Epic are the masters of optimization, and 2004 also worked on very low specs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom