What will the specs be?

Best answers
Is this game gonna demand more of my computer than my other half life games, cause from what all i saw I am gonna need to get a better computer in which if it comes down to that I am not gonna upgrade it just for esf, they'll have to be a pretty good game to make me upgrade

btw I take bribes esf team members

Ps. btw- stfu in advance for all the flame I am gonnsa get:\

Best answers
ok listen its a mod for halflife so it use the halflife engine and all other halflife stuff and maps are no bigger so there no problem there so if your comp can run halflife u can play

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Truthfully, from what I have heard, the system reqs are actually more than that of Half Life's, due to the custom sprites, higher poly models, etc. I am not expert here, so pardon the incorrect use of the technical talk (unless I am right). But, basically put, it requires more system-wise than HL normally would.

BTW, to get the actual response from the team, try checking http://www.esforces.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7483 . I did the thread hunting for you :D

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I remember PC joe's particle system mod, and tha just KILLED my fsp, so, I am sure the specs will be more demanding than just normal half-life.

Best answers
ok than if u can run half life very well wih out any problem then your mosty likey fine

Best answers
actually it will have a particle system, dynamic lightning, blah blah...

so it will require a little more, not much though

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom