What will happen when...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF dies? What will people do without ESF? Where will people go and talk about pointless things? Post what you would do if ESF died.

If ESF died, i'd cut myself. ;/

Oh yeah and don't post that ESF will never die because it'll die eventually like us.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll go right back to DoD: S.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
by the time esf dies ill have a credit card so i can get into some other mods and games, such as dod:s. damm i loved that free weekend...

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I will just go about doing the same things I have been doing since I started playing ESF and signing on to this forum. The only big difference is that when the mod dies, the forum will follow in which I spend a lot of time looking at. A great community with many talented players, something like that is hard to forget.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hardly play now anyways. I'll just play WoW and GW all day long. And then oblivion, and F.E.A.R and chances are when it dies i'll be in college. So yeah.

Best answers
I don't play ESF anymore, but was oppsessed with it in the past, if ESF shall die, RIP.

I still occasionally check these forums because of the great community.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hardly play ESF nowadays, I'm waiting for 1.3. So, like most of us here, I just come here because I like it here. :3

If ESF should die, and the forums would stay up, I'd still visit every day.

Best answers
Played ESF for a week or 2, about 2-3 years ago.. Registered on the forums and figured I'd stay here (it's quite a nice place to stay, and I know quite a few people)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not as good as I use to be at esf due to me having crap net access & lacking access to good net. I'll come here however and post since I like these forums and there different topics. If esf were to die, I'd probably just focus on playying cs source or continue to play Generals a lot (or whatever C&C game is out when esf dies). I'd be sad to see the forums go though :(.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This forum better stay / be renamed if ESF dies.

Otherwise, time to migrate D:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF will always live forever in my opinion, because I will always remember it as the single best mod ever created.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
ESF will always live forever in my opinion, because I will always remember it as the single best mod ever created.
Quoted for trouth.

Best answers
Uhm I would probably not be affected that much, I'll just play WoW more...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'd replace the esf forum tab on my firefox with hotmail or myspace.

Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
i'd replace the esf forum tab on my firefox with hotmail or myspace.
lmao

well..if the forum dies..id have to find another place to chat about with people..and tbh..its hard to find a good forum...especially when your new..i like the people here..but if this forum died..id prolly just chill in the Zr forum..until i figured out another games forums to hang out in...but..this forum for right now...is my all time favorite..even if it has the tendancy to be filled with 12-13 yr olds, and DBZ pics..the majority of it is filled with pretty decent people...so yeah..

Best answers
Like most of the people here, I'd rather watch ESF go then these awesome forums :)

But I'll probebly be singing a different tune once 1.3 comes out, cause 1.2 bores me and makes my openion more bias.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll just continue on with life.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I never play ESF, so it won't really effect me. I'd stick here on the forums until they goes away at least.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I see 1.3 lasting at least a year before the majority of people get bored and look elsewhere, plus there's patches and bug fixes for 1.3. I guess i'll just stop gaming after that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom