What was your most greatest/exciting fight?

Best answers
Topic says it all.

My greatest fight was with my classmate in esf 1.2.3 when we decided to fight in tournament map by tournament rules. The fight was damn long and damn exciting.When we were both form 2, and we were at thesame pl, we did a great PS.That was like 10 mins long. But the best part is when my budd was winning and i was about to blow up, but since my budd was in the air and i was on the
ground, my budd had tired and descended so i had eneught power to finish him off.:D

What was your greatest fight?

Best answers
my greatest fight was when i beat omni for teh first time :D man that was fun ^_^ rules were basic only, no trans and to 10 kills.

Best answers
Heh, I die about 30 times everytime I play ESF, so I guess the one where I died the least is my best.

To reiterate: I suck at ESF.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember way back when ESF was fun, back in the 1.0 days.

I was on esf_canyon I think... with Goku... and I went like 45-2... it felt like I was watching the anime.

Nightshade was there as well, and he was the 2 deaths, and also made me feel like I had a a bunch of noobs, and one pro to look out for.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My most exciting fight was, I believe, myself, Firefly, Hsu, and Pacalon (not sure if it was Pacalon.....I think he was there o_O. Or maybe it was Spitfire) against Pcjoe very soon after 1.0 was released (the same week, I believe). I don't even want to remember how many kills he had on us before we got him >_>

That whole period of time was full of fun fights for me, really. I fought Hsu several times and learned how to play 1.0 through the "owned by the best" approach ^_^;

EDIT - As luck would have it, I still have a screenshot of the conclusion of said battle. There was quite a spanking involved. It appears that Hsu had already left by this point, though. Not my finest moment in ESF.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was playing with chakra once in my server and i just made abunch of new sprites, beams, explosions, everything, it was cool, and i had a pl changer plugin

there was like 6 or 8 people in the server and we all had a massive power struggle, like 5 spirit bombs, with like 3 deathballs in it, then we all shot beams, it was tight, theres some screens in the esf screeny thread.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
My greatest fight was probably one of my fights with raikhan and thats all xd

Nok

Best answers
I was cell, but I can't remember the other guys name, but he always used piccolo, and he was really good, i fought him.... and that was my most exciting fight i guess, im too lazy to give details right now.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Probably everytime I kicked ass was my best fight. And every time I didn't as well. Because even when Fire Phoenix loses...he wins. Yeah that's right. I'm that good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay FP, if that makes you sleep better at night, I believe you. XD

But I only have good fights with low ping, and that's almost never, if you guys see someone with 600 ping, that would most likely be me, and I join servers randomingly, playing around with the noobs.

Best answers
how do you lag so much? I think I might have kicked you then LOL, some guy was teleporting so mcuh from lag, that you cant hit him, although he's there and not moving LOL

Best answers
well on time i was Vegeta and this other guys was piccolo and he threw me into the wall and then i jumped of the wall and came right around him whe n he was charging and i kickes his a.s.s up aginst the wall and said how do you like being thrown up against the wall b.i.t.c.h.!

Best answers
My best fight was with ape kakarotto back in 1.1. I saw him in my pub, and we fought to 10. He was under alias though, so I just thought it was someone really good. Eventually the fight got to 9-9, and I had 1 hp, we were on ape_foreshadow, and both of us were on opposite sides of the arena on the ground. I had 1 hp, and I noticed on my scouter that his ki was draining so i knew he was low too. So there we stood, waiting for one of us to make a move, my palms were sweaty, and I was tense. Then suddenly I see him move towards me and teleport away somewhere, I didnt know where he went, but for some reason out of instinct I swooped forward a bit, and did a sharp 360, and smacked him in the face, just before he hit me. Killing him, and making me the winner. After the match he revealed who he was and I was astonished that I had beaten a Real ape, he was the only ape I ever really beat, and I think it was mostly luck. (Well, there was KWS too who I beat a lot, but he doesnt really count for reasons im not gonna mention)

BTW Majin, PC joe was in his own server, and wasnt 1.0 the version where the person with the lowest ping won head on's? You all had over 140 ping. So then it wasnt really a fair fight.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chang Wufei said:
BTW Majin, PC joe was in his own server, and wasnt 1.0 the version where the person with the lowest ping won head on's? You all had over 140 ping. So then it wasnt really a fair fight.
I believe you are correct; 1.0 had the ping-determined hits.

I suppose it wasn't a fair fight, then; even when it was 4 on 1 (ie: when Hsu was still in the server). Still, it was a lot of fun.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Majin_You said:
My most exciting fight was, I believe, myself, Firefly, Hsu, and Pacalon (not sure if it was Pacalon.....I think he was there o_O. Or maybe it was Spitfire) against Pcjoe very soon after 1.0 was released (the same week, I believe). I don't even want to remember how many kills he had on us before we got him >_>

That whole period of time was full of fun fights for me, really. I fought Hsu several times and learned how to play 1.0 through the "owned by the best" approach ^_^;

EDIT - As luck would have it, I still have a screenshot of the conclusion of said battle. There was quite a spanking involved. It appears that Hsu had already left by this point, though. Not my finest moment in ESF.
It would seem that your ping would of held you back =P.

I still have a screen shot of my best score:

This was some time last year when I use to bloody pwn at esf, I prefered the pro fights though I'd have with others on the same skill level, but I guess you could say these people were my punching bags =P.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chang Wufei said:
everyone in the server besides your clanmate had above 200 ping.....:|
A few people on my skill level were in the game earlier, however they left about half way through the round. I really couldn't think of anything else to do at the time, seeing as I was at a net cafe at teh time too with hardly anyone else doing anything besides playying WoW =P. It was there option to choose whether or not they wanted to play with such lag too =P. Note iv'e had a few good bouts with Mccdbz5, and his ping was about 180-230 area on this server. I myself have played on a few servers at this pnig level too and have done ok with someone with that kind of ping. Other people that are skilled that I paly with are Falco, Shaya, Iceblade & Smeg (you probably don't know of the first three names I mentioned though).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My most memoral fight was with Grega.

He was on the same skill level as me, so it was fun :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
when i transed with cell and spamed special beam cannons all over the place giving me over 100 kills and below 5 deaths.

Gon

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
My best fights are with:

Loki
Sub
Sarutobi
Pen
Thytomi
Dieslow
Zeonix
Fire Phoenix