what was your hardes battle and whit who ?

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i thing my hardes battels was whit the noob calld andreyesf a melee spamer but still i can kick his ass =)) what about u guys ?

Best answers
Meele spammer? Thats a new one...

Hardest for me are saru, gohan and thy. There are others but those 3 just own me completely.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov said:
i thing my hardes battels was whit the noob calld andreyesf a melee spamer but still i can kick his ass =)) what about u guys ?
The term melee spam sounds completely stupid -_-. Melee is something that takes skill, I don't see skill in jsut firing beams everywhere and going "hah omg I kileld you".

The hardest fights I have are with FaLcO.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Donnierisk. Well hes the hardest online battle and the only person I can play against online. Hardest LAN battle is with a guy called ninja... something.

But I never lose.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I can't remember honestly, allot of people do seem to defeat me. But in the last week, they had some problems beating me. Seems i'm finally improving. If i just had a new computer, it would greatly increase my skills, with my crapp 1GHZ, i lag randomly. But my leet new Infrared mouse greatly helps me allot.

Best answers
omg this one is h4rd :F

well lets just say that with Gohan and all the other pr0s -.-'' there is so many ppl who has beaten me or got beaten down by me in a hard battle so its almoust impossible to remember o/

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I kick john volkov ass every time and every hour but he dosent accept the idea because he is a beam spammer he doesnt know to fight in melle

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smith. He pwns me at testing ;P Then again, I'm no good :p

-Karrde-

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Loki, Saru, Gon, DaRk, Phatslugga, Optional, Halorin, Gr00vy, Gman, Zeo when he was on a 56k and Smith to name just a few. There are plenty more, but these guys are just off the top of my head.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sarutobi Sensei. I think i hit him once, maybe twice o_O And he killed me about 10 times.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Saru definitely.

I almost got him down to half-HP one time...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seeing as I haven't realy played against Saru thoroughly...I would have to say DaRk, and I can recall one time I was domolished scorewise by Sailor Alea.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
eh that DaRk guys just way to good man he beat me like 2,000,000 - 3

eh sarus been the only one i havent been able to beat in esf, i would say loki as well but we havent actually had a 1v1 yet so i cant compare him yet

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
to settle a few things , andreyesf pwnz johnvokov
mine hardest battle was aginst andreyesf , when he got goku mehh trunken
at the end it was allmost even but he beated the c|2@p outta' me , it was reel neat!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm no match for a lot of players now, such as Saru & Cricket, but I had quite a few really good fights with Gurbir AKA Goku, who won in the end.

Best answers
the hardest thing i ever had to do..was against ~{ape}~Bi0 Brolli at the begining of 1.2 we had a race to see who can get to 1000 kills first. he beat me 1012 to 734 cause he started spamming SBC lol was funny watching him get all nervouse from melee

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom