what was your hardes battle and whit who ?

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u will never kick my ass come one u can't even douge o death ball and i know melee very well and i can kick your ass in melee any time but like i say i don't like melee when u r goig to do a 30 hit simple melee combo

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov said:
u will never kick my ass come one u can't even douge o death ball and i know melee very well and i can kick your ass in melee any time but like i say i don't like melee when u r goig to do a 30 hit simple melee combo
[hint]Basic melee[/hint]. [you]dead[/you]. Just spamming all day is stupid, you gotta hev atleast the fair sense of a good fight.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
john shut up you dont know how to play i have martors that i kick your ass every they you noob

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hahahahha com one why cant u say to yourself is JOHN VOLKOV RAMBO is beter then me it not hard noob

Best answers
Ne0TeK said:
Me (EviLCHiMP aka SilverSaiyan) and Devil raped ESF through 1.0 - 1.1, so yeah.

The only person I ever got owned by was Devil.
yeppers...hacks make people so l33t.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Me vs. Bot Skill Max.
>_> I dont like to play online against others cause the ingame community isnt that nice what it used to be . ^^

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Andreyesf and john_volkov You both have been warned before for flaming and spamming on these boards so heres another to add to your list and I'm going to close this thread and hope you guys don't go and make another thread like this.

*Closed*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom