what was your hardes battle and whit who ?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
~`Orochi`~ said:
the hardest thing i ever had to do..was against ~{ape}~Bi0 Brolli at the begining of 1.2 we had a race to see who can get to 1000 kills first. he beat me 1012 to 734 cause he started spamming SBC lol was funny watching him get all nervouse from melee
Begginning of 1.2? Meh, in the first version of 1.2 it crashed every ten minutes. You couldn't get past 50 kills let alone up to 1000...

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
....Kus sucked balls in the beginning of 1.2. That story did not happen.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Everyone owns me now....seeing as I quit esf. But when I was at the peack of my performance if you will: Saru, and LoKi. That's about it. They are the only 2 i have never been able to beat. Ever.

Best answers
Hmm... my hardest fight was with an afk named Shnagenburg or the like. He dodged my melee o_O (well only one set, he was on the phone)

I'd have to say, since I didn't play any pros, this guy named potatoes. We had this crazy melee fight, where I would hunt him down every time I died and die again. Every time I was about to kill him my team killed him so I have no record of killing him even once.
Nevermind, I vsed him again today. He ki-blobs the innocent advanced melee-ers and the transformers (robots in the skies!). I don't respect his playing ability anymore

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That also happens to me alot, I'm busy with a guy, beat him down to 1 hp, then suddenly he gets kiblasted by someone else, I HATE THAT!!!!!!!!!
But as soon as I get new internet I will try and fight some people!:)

Best answers
Sarutobi Sensei was my hardest battle, I think the score was 10-2 last time we fought.

Best answers
ive had so many battles! hmm somone in the s2k clan owned me a couple of times though

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've fought so many hard battles (as those are the ones i go for =P, i always try to fight the hardest guy on the server the most, unless they're untouchable :p) i cudnt really tell you the hardest, Its been ages scince i played esf not testing sprites, so these days im even worse than i used to be :( oh well, maybe by 1.3 i'll have brushed up on my skillzorz D:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I own everyone..

Dur.

Really though, I dont play 1.2, so my hardest 1.1 fight was probably.. omg, I cant remember his name..It was a guy from ape though.. Cant remember exactly.

I owned a lot of people in 1.1.. good times.. I suck in 1.2. I played opti once in 1.2 and he raped me and I uninstalled. w00t.

I used to play with MP in 1.1.... He knows he was my *****.. O_~

Best answers
ohh also this guy named "future_ssjgohan" ... i played him once...yep i sure did and man he was really strong 0_0 he beat me up real bad!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Saru. I was able to keep up with him 4-4 in one match, but he ended up taking control and beat me. That was the first and last time I've ever done that well against Saru. Other than that......Niko. I've had lots of really wild fights with that guy. And unlike most of the people I fight, he doesn't trash talk. Ever.

Wat

Best answers
DaRk. Oh man, let's not talk about that.

I've fought Kai, too, but it was 5AM in his country, and it was easy to tell he wasn't fighting for-serious, so that doesn't count.

Most fun fights are probably with Mccdbz, even though I totally > him. Hear that MCC?! Macho Man Randy Savage says IT'S ON!

...Actually, it's fun to fight with him because we're usually playing about the same, so it's like fighting in the mirror =D.

OT: There'll be aneurisms for everybody once you guys read my upcoming massive post in the suggestions forum. HUGE, omgloltoolongtoread in scale. It'll show up sometime tomorrow afternoon, just as a heads-up.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really need to regain my skill a little. All I can do is play bots atm due to bad net :*(. Need to get back online and pwn, the bot's paces is to slow and it irratates me.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Me (EviLCHiMP aka SilverSaiyan) and Devil raped ESF through 1.0 - 1.1, so yeah.

The only person I ever got owned by was Devil.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DranZer. He claimed he was the second best UK player so I challenged him and lost 10-1 ;_;

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Andreyesf said:
I kick john volkov ass every time and every hour but he dosent accept the idea because he is a beam spammer he doesnt know to fight in melle
don't forget how has your master and u never defet me my beams r supream hahhahahah stupid noob
------------------------------------------------------------------------
And i'v got more grate battels agains like 20 bots on the good side and a beam spamer on theyir side whoth the pl of 20 000 000 against me whith kurilin and the pl of 6 000 000

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov said:
don't forget how has your master and u never defet me my beams r supream hahhahahah stupid noob
------------------------------------------------------------------------
And i'v got more grate battels agains like 20 bots on the good side and a beam spamer on theyir side whoth the pl of 20 000 000 against me whith kurilin and the pl of 6 000 000
Melee is how most people who are skilled at the game play, if you want to be good at the game you also have to be decent at melee. If you fail to defend yourself agaisnt melee assaults then your'e screwed, but you can even kill yourself in the process of exploding your beams aswell.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes i am good in melee but i don't like it since i am a beam spamer i know who to douge melee attacks so i can't get hit i know all tipe of melee simple advance intermedier secret combos all but i still don't like it is to slow for me. And i only play in melee only whith buu and kurilin and the other i like only the beams because i am a beam spamer i think =))

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, a self admitted beam spammer. Id play in a server just to kick your ass.

Learn melee, you might actually find it more a challenge than simply holding down the mouse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom