What was your first console

Best answers
With the new consoles hitting the market soon (maybe not the PS3) but anyways i was thinking what was all ur first consoles.
mine was the atria roxzor space indvaders XD

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
good old, Zx81 =] i was about 3 when we had it, but still, i remember playing it, after that my brother got a commadore 64, then a sega master system... back in the day

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sega Mega Drive with Streets of Rage <3

I remember console fanboyism was strictly kept to real life in those days, all the kids at school whining about how their console was better than mine (even though it was the same) because mine had more smudges on the console case. The funny thing is, the only two things that have changed are that it's been brought online and the quality of spelling has decreased.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NES with Super Mario Bros. Woot

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Atari 2600 o/

Best answers
ZX Spectrum with an amazing 16k of ram :eek: (manic miner and jet set willy ftw) , the speccy +2 with 128k of ram then a N.E.S.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
odyssey 2, my dad gave it to me before i was even a year old,

had an awesome baseball game on it that supposedly i learned to play before i even learned to walk, (least thats what my dad says, i cant remember back that far =P)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ness. Super Mario Brother, Snake rattle & roll, Duck Hunt, those were the days :D.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sega Master System II.

l33t ****. It had Alex Kidd in Miracle World built-in, and we had Sonic The Hedgehog 2 and Dic|< (can't say **** >_>) Tracy for it.

I even still have the machine. And I bet it even still works. :3

I take good care of my stuff. :3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NES FTW -- Played Super Mario Bros. 3 with my 16 yr old step sister all the time while she played her VANILLA ICE tapes :) Good Times.

Ravendust said:
Sega Mega Drive with Streets of Rage <3

I remember console fanboyism was strictly kept to real life in those days, all the kids at school whining about how their console was better than mine (even though it was the same) because mine had more smudges on the console case. The funny thing is, the only two things that have changed are that it's been brought online and the quality of spelling has decreased.
Never played the actual STREETS OF RAGE but you can download BEATS OF RAGE (basically the same thing except standalone) HERE

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NES. Then to SNES. Then to N64. Then to GCN. See a pattern :D

NES with some boxing game, duck hunt, and supermario bros. 3. God those games are good.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The original Nintendo. My Grandma had that at her house and I got to play it whenever I went over there.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
My first system was an NES. My dad used to play SMB all the time, and he actually beat it like twice :eek:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my own.. the first gameboy... my brothers ... nintendo

then we changed to nintendo 64
then we changed to playstation
then we changed to nintendo again
then we changed to playstation 2
and now we got only copmuters..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
suicidal_maniac said:
My first system was an NES. My dad used to play SMB all the time, and he actually beat it like twice :eek:
My friend's grandmother stayed up all night once playing SMB, and she even beat it. o_O

I never did beat it. Of course, this is also due to the incessant temptation of modern day games. but still, beating it is quite the accomplishment. :3

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was wither a NES or Sega Genesis, maybe both.

Best answers
Nintendo 8bit or that weird looking console that reminds you of super-nintendo dont know what its name is..but its older then nes.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
My friend's grandmother stayed up all night once playing SMB, and she even beat it. o_O

I never did beat it. Of course, this is also due to the incessant temptation of modern day games. but still, beating it is quite the accomplishment. :3
I remember when I was a kid, I spent all day trying to beat the game and got pretty far... When all of the sudden the game just froze. I was so pist off.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Yes, I was that bored. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom