What was your first console

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh man, my first was Sega mega drive i think, i dont remember too well XD the one i do remember is Sega Genesis! i loved playing Sonic and Mortal Kombat! those were the days...;_;

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Snes.
God, I used to play Super Mario RPG all the time back then.. >__>

DMW

Best answers
ahhhh the good old days,i had nes cuz of my bros.but prefered snes when it show up,Played mario,streets of rage,and spiderman seperation anxiety.i only had nes for 2 weeks before we got snes so i didnt play it that much.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NES.

Still home to the greatest game ever made, Mike Tyson's Punch Out!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've been playing games since i was 2 years old, the first console i ever played on was a Mega Drive, where i developed my everlasting love for Sonic The Hedgehog. My first actual console though, was a Nintendo 64 :eek:. I had a gameboy with Kirby's Dreamland and Killer Instinct and Donkey Kong in like 1994 though :eek:.
Basically, i went GameBoy, Nintendo 64, PlayStation, GameCube->traded for PlayStation 2->traded back for my GameCube, and hopefully i shall own all 3 of the next gen consoles so i can play all the exclusive games. Then i plan to sue Microsoft, Nintendo, and Sony for ruining away years of my life, and with the money i earn, i'll build a huge deathray, and take over the world \o/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom