WHAT WAS YOUR DBZ BATTLE!!!!!+WHY???

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But the all time best fight was Hurcule vs. Cell.

"Time for my super megaton ultra super omega non-existant uranium punch!"

*Charges for cell*

*Gets swiped away like a bug and lands on mountain*

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ice Man said:
But the all time best fight was Hurcule vs. Cell.

"Time for my super megaton ultra super omega non-existant uranium punch!"

*Charges for cell*

*Gets swiped away like a bug and lands on mountain*
Hehe, that one was priceless. :D

Best answers
Heh heh.. yeah, come to think of it, that was pretty good. That was what made me love DBZ

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehehe , "I'M THE WORLD CHAMPION. HEY WTF IS THAT SOME SOUGHT OF LIGHT SHOW STOP CHEATING U F***ER" lol

hercule through dbz was a fraud and a con-artist that shoud be bish slapped

Best answers
Hercule swore? Aww man, I no longer look up to him. Or have the desire to punch through a bus in front of a crowd.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ2 Vegeta and Goku was the best fighting in the series for me. I also really loved Vegeta vs. Kid Buu, because I love Vegeta and it was awesome to see him take that beating like a man and keep coming. He gets shot in the face with a projectile attack at point blank range...and he gets up and says "Did you think I was just going to roll over and die from an attack like that!?"

That being said, the thread asked what our favorite fight was...not "Let's see how many times we can complain about the post-frieza saga part of DBZ in one thread." I really don't see the relevance of that complaint, honestly. I don't see how Super Saiyan 3 is any more ridiculous than the Ginyu Force's poses, for example.

DMW

Best answers
That's because Vegeta had been brought up to fear the Legendary Super Saiyan, it was revered, it's like someone telling you to fight God/Jesus/Vishnu/Braman/Shiva/Grim Reaper (delete as approprite). He was a Legend, and even though Vegeta was strong he also feared him.

Also, Vegeta proved his manliness in the Cell Saga by watching Gohan get powerstruggled to hell by Cell while Tien and Krillin futiley attacked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom