what version to download (OFFLINE play)

Best answers
here is my problem:
my computer has counter-strike 1.6 v21 (with Half-Life1) which is from DigitalZone that i downloaded off the net.
i have installed some MODS (most are recent versions) with out any problems.
some requires the editing of listenserver.cfg and server.cfg.
but a mod i downloaded (digital painball v2.2) requires steam to be installed and a legit copy of Half-Life1. Which i think is the same with the latest FULL INSTALL version of ESF.

After reading some threads on the forum...
My 1st question is what "old" version of ESF that will not require steam on my PC?
2nd question. Does the latter "patches" also requires steam to install?
cuz:
I dont want to download an almost 200mb file that wont even install.
I only want to play offline on LAN. I dont want to play online ever PERIOD no steam PERIOD

Thanx
Gud day

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So, you come to a forum and asking for help when you are using warez software? why should you get any help if that ?.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
narmenia said:
requires steam to be installed and a legit copy of Half-Life1.
Every HL1 mod requires this. Steam is the only authorized and legitimate way to play Half-Life1, 2, and any mods. You won't find any help telling you otherwise here. =/

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Only $10 - 20 (approx) and you can get hl1, it doesn't take long for steam to gather the files needed for it anyway (depending on your connection speed) heck, I used dial up to set it up on steam a while back and only took 30mins and then i could proceed with mod setups etc.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Closed.
Please do not ask matters related to warez on these boards, you'll only get yourself into trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom