What Up With The Esf World

Best answers
sup people i just wanted to know whats goin on with the esf world where i download all my updates,maps,models,etc when i click on it it takes me to a german gaming site now "What Up Wit Dat!?!"

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vash_Locke said:
sup people i just wanted to know whats goin on with the esf world where i download all my updates,maps,models,etc when i click on it it takes me to a german gaming site now "What Up Wit Dat!?!"
It appears their using a different file host which happens to be a German site. It also seems that you have to be registered to download the files from that site. You can figure it out though even though it's in German.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What ISN'T up with esf-world? That place is dead-er than a limbless, headless, heartless, lungless torso that's been hacked up with a chainsaw and lit on fire from Napalm.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
~*Logan*~ said:
What ISN'T up with esf-world? That place is dead-er than a limbless, headless, heartless, lungless torso that's been hacked up with a chainsaw and lit on fire from Napalm.
An update three days ago with a complete site overhaul is that dead to you?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when i try to download anything, the german thing comes up and says download HIER, then i click "HIER" and i have to either wait long to make it work(which rarely works) or it wont work

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Strange it works normaly for me :s (faster than it did actualy)

Connection problems perhaps?

Best answers
well i found the site i was lookin for how ever i hate how when i Dl somethin most of the time i wont get it theres a lot of broken links on that site i think it should be fixed or the files removed that are broken but what ever eh

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, the site just had a major style change, so they're still working on getting all the links set up and everything.

It doesn't mean it's a crappy site, it's just 'under construction', so to speak.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DaRkOwNs said:
hell yeah it is

thats deader than logans ego at an enormous wang convention

:S
The fact you would go out of your way just to try and troll against me proves that you have nothing better to do in your pathetic little life.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alrighty, keep the personal attacks to yourself, I don't want to have to come into this thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom