What u thing of my SIGNS :D

Best answers
I just getting a little bit into Photoshop, and i maked these Signs.
Tell me what you think of it! :cool:

(sorry for my crappy English, i'm Dutch...) o_O

Best answers
I like the bottum one These sigs are good for your first time I remember my first sig the guys thought it was crap

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this is supposed to be in the sig forum, anywayz, the upper 1 is best, cuz you did more on that 1, the bottum one, is nice 2, the typography fits reall good, and but thats the only thing you did on that pic.

Phex

P
wow your first sigs i really do out my hat off for you...my first sig was quite good .. nice sig

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hi and welcome to the forums

be sure to check out the stickies and the anouncements BEFORE posting

You spell it sigs instead of signs, and being dutch is no excuse for that ;) (A lot of other dutchies including me here)

And this is moved to the sig forum, it's the section you see on top when you open the artwork section

nice sigs for your first, but keep practicing, also, nice tyopgraphy for your first

-Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont post anything that doesnt concern this topic...that is considered spam and people like Hibiki and Cucumber will get you for this :shocked:
nice sigs for a first try, but why is krillin so special? lol hes only bald and short and the second sig, kinda funny cuz you used a map as a background lol

Best answers
There cool for a first try nice job man next learn to make backrounds ok m8.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom