What type of music do YOU like?

Best answers
Well, for me, I like a lot of types of music. I like:

Rock
Rap
Hip-Hop
Alternative

That's all I can think of off the bat. I know I said a lot, but I can't think of anything right now =/. Anyway, what types of music do you guys like? I hope you guys don't only end up saying you like rock, because it seems like most of you people only like that type of music by what has been said in other threads =/. Please don't gone into naming bands, groups, and all that other stuff. I would just like to know what "type" of music you guys like :D.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Metal - Progressive, Heavy, Power and Thrash.
Classic Rock

That's what I seem to spend most of my time listening to.

Best answers
Everything but: techno, house, trance, dance, jump, goa, country, jazz, blues..

So: rock, soft-rock, hard-rock, metal, heavy metal, powermetal, speedmetal, electro, industrial, experimental, d&b, hip-hop, classic, intrumental, grunge, punk, 60's-70's-80's music, early 90's music.. Well, about everything :)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ClassicalBut mostly rock.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like at least one song from every musical genre, with the noteworthy exceptions of rap, hip-hop, most pop, punk, and country. I have yet to find a single song that I can tolerate from those genres.

My preferred genres are rock (classic, some progressive, some folk-rock [a prime example is Simon and Garfunkel]), jazz (big-band/swing, some modern), and classical.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Underground Hip-Hop
Progressive/Ibiza/Ambient Trance
Samurai Champloo SDTK (what ever genre it happens to be)

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only things I can't stand are new age, hardcore gangsta rap and twangy old school country. Everything else, and I mean everything else, is fair game.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Synth said:
Underground Hip-Hop
Progressive/Ibiza/Ambient Trance
Samurai Champloo SDTK (what ever genre it happens to be)
Jazz, mostly, I think 3 peice... brilliant stuff none the less.

I like anything and everything (In moderation [exept for new stuff, american hip-hop / rap / whatever the hell everyone is doing these days]).

Placebo, David bowie, the cure etc etc- And so much more genreless crap you've never heard of.

nge

Best answers
Big into jazz, love playing it too.

Of the more common types, I like certain indie, most classic rock, and well most rock in general.

My favorite 3 non-jazz bands would probably be Nirvana, Modest Mouse, and Franz Ferdinand.

Majin, go listen to Johnny cash's "Hurt." It's probably one of the greatest country songs of all time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Basically everything. The only genre I don't really like is country, with the exception of Johnny Cash, but he wasn't really country anyways.

I do listen to rock/metal more than anything else, but everything else is still fair game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like everythign cept country.

lol when i was reading i read what type of ... then i saw the latest poster so i was thinking

what type of hash do you like

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kimfu said:
Everything but: techno, house, trance, dance, jump, goa, country, jazz, blues..

So: rock, soft-rock, hard-rock, metal, heavy metal, powermetal, speedmetal, electro, industrial, experimental, d&b, hip-hop, classic, intrumental, grunge, punk, 60's-70's-80's music, early 90's music.. Well, about everything :)
I have to agree with you.

🍂 Regular
Best answers
Metal (Heavy, Thrash, Power, Progressive, etc.) and Rock (bands such as Led Zeppelin and ZZ Top)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anything except country. Play country around me and I have to leave the room it gives me a head ache.

Any kind of rock (Awsomeness)
Any kind of rap (Not my style but i'll listen to it if you play it)
Pop (Sure why not)
Techno (Let's go to a club!)

Best answers
only rock .... but only the ones that sound good to me ..... ( probably 90% of all rock .... )

Best answers
Majin_You said:
I like at least one song from every musical genre, with the noteworthy exceptions of rap, hip-hop, most pop, punk, and country. I have yet to find a single song that I can tolerate from those genres.

My preferred genres are rock (classic, some progressive, some folk-rock [a prime example is Simon and Garfunkel]), jazz (big-band/swing, some modern), and classical.
your telling me you dont like "Sweet home alabama" or "Devil went down to gorgeia"? country has some decent love songs..and not all rap is the new stuff that we have now..theres stuff like the sugar hill gang, mc hammer,crazytown.
i personally like every kind of music..i know i like at least one song in each genre

Best answers
Black, Death, Gothic, Trash( a little), Power, Doom, Speed( a little). Add Metal to the end of each term.

And I have a tolerance of everything else. EXCEPT: MANELE!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom