What type of music do YOU like?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I mirror Cuc in musical tastes for the most part, save for the fact I don't mind New Age as ambience.

When it comes to favorites, pretty much any progeny of rock is good for me, I love a good crunch of the electric guitar.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A bit of everything, as long as they are passionate about it and have good talent. Mostly, recently though Iv'e been listening to a bit of trance, dance & techno.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Honestly, I like every sort of music, from classical to trance.
I can always find something I like about it.
Awkward, I know, but that's how I work :)

well in all honesty, there is something I dislike
"Terrorcore"(speedcore) but hardly anyone knows what that is exactly so it doesn't matter anyway ^_^;

Best answers
I'll listen to any kind of rock (classic rock, a little metal, hard rock, 90's rock (best kind), ect....). Except for that other garbage that people call rock, like coheed and cambria, hawthorne heights, ect... That stuff isnt rock.

And I'll listen to some rap or something like that. Beastie Boys, Eminem... whatever.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Majin_You said:
I like at least one song from every musical genre, with the noteworthy exceptions of rap, hip-hop, most pop, punk, and country. I have yet to find a single song that I can tolerate from those genres.
Try Where'd You Go from Fort Minor. Great rap song mixed with some singing, it became my favorite song.

Personally I listen to Rock and Rap and sometimes Pop.

Best answers
Techno, Trance, Dance, House, Rock, and like 2 songs that would be qualified as rap.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anything by Rammstein, and most OC Remixes.

o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Black Music:
Rap, Hip hop, Soul, (the whole Jam Shizzle)

also Rock and sometimes this Pop music .

Best answers
Ok here comes my list: alternative rock, rock, hard rock, power metal, grindcore, death metal, black metal, heavy metal, gothic metal, jpop, trance, dance, rave, techno, tribal, classical, dark ambient, ambient, country, celtic, psychedelic, industrial and i'm a sucker for game soundtracks.

that about sums it up :) not a real fan of rap, hip-hop, r&b and the likes, unless it's Clawfinger

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sicron said:
Try Where'd You Go from Fort Minor. Great rap song mixed with some singing, it became my favorite song.
:yes: agrees, became my fav. aswell!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom