Should esf keep the Trunks from the Bojack movie?

• YEAH! Keep the Bojack Trunks!

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • NO! Go with Future Trunks!

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Who's Bojack?

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what trunks should esf have?

future is soo much better cause he has the bad ass sword and looks hella cooler than the gay bojack trunks

Best answers
Pics?

Maybe someone can post some pics of these? I don't watch the show (funi or jap or brazilian or portugese or whatever) nor look up anything with it. I just post here, look at the game, played dmz, and play the game. I have no idea what the difference is. So could you please post some pics?

Best answers
bojack?

well for ppl who dont know their is no bojack trunks its just meaning what trunks looks like in movie 9 where bojacks appered but "bojack"trunks is the trunks with long hair we want the cool one with short hair and his "badass'' sword

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the future trunks trained in that white place(dont remember name) and is VERY strong.

Solid_Rock

S
I love you Hibiki :) j/k
Nah I want mirai Trunks to (look at my sig)

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Bah..hyperbolic time chamber...

i hate you, FUNi
its the room of spirit and time

anyway

future trunks and "bojack" trunks are the same person. He's just using it to separate two of the looks. Bojack Trunks has long hair and his coat has no sleaves. Future Trunks could be alot of things...the one used in Solid_Rock's sig, or he could also have long hair with armor like vegeta. hey, they could even have Trunks from the first movie with Brolli.

That's an idea....when Trunks goes ssj, have his jacket burn off like it did in that movie.

Best answers
Very good Chimpbot. Looks like someone knows their DBZ. Hm... Why do you think I choose to do that Trunks?

Retired
Best answers
ow that part from movie 8 when gohan,goku and trunks go SSJ together and trunks jacket burns off yeah i know.at 41:15 his jacket burns off in the movie. uhmm SS_Vegeta do i know much about DBZ too now?? :p

Retired
Best answers
yeah looks good man, but actually i like the current trunks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i just put bojack trunks cause i didnt know what else to call him.... but to me bojack trunks looks like a fag with the ripped jacket and long fagy hair...........:rolleyes:

Solid_Rock

S
AMEN! (ok so im not a beliver but its a good word for these moments :p )

Best answers
Ok then Hibiki. You can model your own Future Trunks and delete mine then.

Solid_Rock

S
Originally posted by SS_Vegeta
Ok then Hibiki. You can model your own Future Trunks and delete mine then.
Yes can you do that?:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe i dont think ud want me to..... but i could try if u want......:p

Best answers
Oh and in answer to your question about which Trunks should esf have it should be the one you guys choose when i decided to put it to a vote. The FANS choose this trunks, not us. So quit your whinin, Vegeta rules them all.

OOOOOOOHHH YEAH!

Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom