What the hell is wrong with this thing

Best answers
when ever im playin my game sometimes it just closes and dgoes back to the desktop and when i try to go into any of my halflife games or esf it starts up a tiny bit then goes back to tte desktop why the hell does it do this does this thing cost money to play online or what

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this happens to me alot to. it also hapeens when im playing hitman 2, vice city and vitua fighter. this is the stupidest error. so i need help to.:D

Best answers
You could try updating your drivers. Make sure you are running ESF in OpenGL. It could help If you would specify your system specs

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No error messages given, just crashing?
The most stable mode to run in is OpenGL, 640x480 resolution. If you still get crashing problems while running in that mode, go out and get the drivers for your video card.
If you're still getting problems, try reinstalling Half-Life and/or ESF.

Best answers
Look i have the same prob, only ot doesnt play the game right after it loads, it crashes, no error message no nothing. PLEASE HELP!!, I have a tnt2 32 mgs, 2.4 ghz, and th worst part is I can play cstrike but not esf.
PLZ HELP ME!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its probably something to do with your video mode with a TNT chip Soleyu. Try changing to Direct 3D mode. I dont think the TNT series support Open GL

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom